What's new

Mean machines- The Busa Killer and other bikes review, Datbikerdude, Pakistan

Harley Davidson Vrod Muscle w Power Commander - A Sports Cruiser beast

this guy got me into loving bikes, considering buying Cougar Phantom 250
178a299cf550206078ff95b6b5944824548d8375.jpeg

oh bby

Thought to go for Benelli 302r but I am more bent towards the good old Bandit 250. That 4 Cylinder can smoke 302r within no time.
not really about racing,i appreciate life lol...whats the price of bandit

not really about racing,i appreciate life lol...whats the price of bandit

I am not into racing as well but Bandit being a 4C makes some sports noise as compared to single C Benelli 302r.

What about Phantom 250?

Phantom 250 is a great cruiser! Aqeeq Ansari (DATBIKERDUD) is a friend of mine and he closely reviewed the bike. You can check out his detailed review at his youtube channel. Although Cruisers aren't meant for racing or speed. Although Phantom goes at 140km/h and I'd say a great starter under budget.

I was pretty amped about h2r rather than zx14 when it came out, almost got it till i got my eyes on ducati evo limited ... just got floored by the looks and the italian name so got that instead, would rate either of them above zx14 any day..

Evo limited and h2r, although i replaced thise weird looking silver exhausts with all black brothers exhaust and that is even more cool than this factory version..just waiting for this snow to get over and ill be riding all black..:crazy_pilot:
ducati-848.jpg

a4pdix3x.ihq.png

Motorcycle Club Rough Riders Islamabad & Spring
watch in HD

Asad Shigri, Rough Riders Motorcycle Club Islamabad Ride up the Hills

Renegades of Islamabad

Back
Top Bottom