What's new

MBS inaugurates the first training aircraft to be assembled and manufactured in Saudi Arabia

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
bae_systems_hawk_mk_132_advanced_jet_trainer_aircraft._afp.jpg

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1112467088612958208

D3BG6GDW0AENYi-.jpg

DgBygkIX4AAnVnQ.jpg

DgBygXJXUAAefAo.jpg

DgBygWuXcAAmwi5.jpg

Great, Which part of it Saudi are manufacturing locally?

Not bad for SA. I am suprised. JF17s next(lol !!!)

*Also Saudi Arabia will start the manufacture of 48 Typhoon parts in the same plant after the 22 new Hawks.. Saudi engineers have been trained in Britain to that with a very intensive training and even on processing the plant in which core components of the Typhoon will be made with very sophisticated equipments.. For the record the British were generous in ToT..

Great, Which part of it Saudi are manufacturing locally?
These are parts from one company (Wahj)..there are 24 other Saudi companies making parts for the Hawk..
D3DhoKpXcAUN3v1.jpg

Saudi Advanced Electronics company has contributed with the following Hawk components:
- Manufacturing the PDU display screen
- Manufacturing the multi-tasking display module
- Manufacturing the communication system (ARC-210)
- Manufacturing the task system unit
- Manufacturing the inspection equipment and ground equipment to support the production line of Hawk

Hawk Mk165, which is locally assembled and inaugurated by the Crown Prince, is not like any aircraft but has advanced technology and has a display similar to the # Typhoon and # F_35 and is used for training and also for close air support and ground bombardment.

D3BomZoW0AAOoG2.jpg

D3Boo0fW0AAS7sU.jpg

D3Bonw4X4AAHR36.jpg

D3BoprvX4AEoHhB.jpg

Engineers standing in front of MBS look pakistani to me!
No, Gulf Arabs and ****'s frequently look similar but I wouldn't be surprised if 1 or 2 are Pakistani. Many non Arabs tend to think Saudis are lazy but how hard do you think it is to get an aerospace engineering degree and work? It's not something that needs a super high IQ or the amount of work as a doctor.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom