What's new

MBA, PhD degree holders apply for peons' jobs in Rajasthan university

hope i didnt ruin ur night lol

ok bye dear i am not interested in dick measure with you . as you are starting flames and i know what will be end of this .in this case my level is less then every indian be happy .
ok good night sleep tight

those applying for peons with a PHD and MBA degree are either crazy or they are having fake certificates...even a six month diploma in India lands you a 10k job, and why would an MBA or PHD guy go for peon job

Come to Kerala and see the qualifications of persons writing LDC (Lower Division Clerk) exams. Except for MBBS you can find every other degrees ranging from technical to arts to commerce to law. Many of them hold masters degree eventhough the minimum qualification required is 10th standard.
when he can get much better pay as a BPO employee where almost anyone can get a job..!! i don't trust the news.

Well to be in a BPO you should speak English fluently. Thats still a rarity in India.

Come to Kerala and see the qualifications of persons writing LDC (Lower Division Clerk) exams. Except for MBBS you can find every other degrees ranging from technical to arts to commerce to law. Many of them hold masters degree eventhough the minimum qualification required is 10th standard.

I can understand the quality of degree they have..just getting degree from any other college dosn't qualify as dgree in true sense..and yes with such degree from such institute they deserve such job , even a failure (academically) gets admission at engineering college in Haryana..what do you expect from employers then?? to hire him at top position in MNCs??

you can't neglect the fact that deserving candidate from decent institute/university get decent starting salary no matter where they are in India

Well to be in a BPO you should speak English fluently. Thats still a rarity in India.

Not a condition, there are many call centers to serve domestic customers and they generate same job as the international one...

I can understand the quality of degree they have..just getting degree from any other college dosn't qualify as dgree in true sense..and yes with such degree from such institute they deserve such job , even a failure gets admission at engineering college in Harya..what do you expect from employers then?? to hire him at top position in MNCs??

you can't neglect the fact that deserving candidate from decent institute/university get decent starting salary no matter where they are in India

Well many of them hold positions in MNCs (may be not at the top) or self employed (lawyers). They write this exam because they like the job security that a Govt job provides. Once you are inside then you can move inside the Govt circles with ease by writing exams or through deputations. Also there is the option of taking unpaid long leave, whereby you can go to private companies or go abroad ,with peace of mind that if things didn't work out you have a job back home waiting for you.

Well many of them hold positions in MNCs (may be not at the top) or self employed (lawyers). They write this exam because they like the job security that a Govt job provides. Once you are inside then you can move inside the Govt circles with ease by writing exams or through deputations. Also there is the option of taking unpaid long leave, whereby you can go to private companies or go abroad ,with peace of mind that if things didn't work out you have a job back home waiting for you.

then win-win situation for both kind of degree holders :tup::tup:

Back
Top Bottom