What's new

Massive Chinese Buildup at Gogra Post (India)

Listen, the Indians are trying to put their skirt back up but the Chinese have just finished putting on a condom.

Negotiations failed, yes?

Yeah, that is more reason Modi will start a war with Pakistan.
Getting raped by China will hurt his ego and deflate his 56er chest. He has to do something to look macho and fool the Indian nation.

All this is points to one outcome.

I had been saying this for a while. The war is imminent.
Get ready folks. You tried to postpone it in Feb 19, but that was foolish. Modi will start war with Pakistan, no doubt.

You are joking right?
Modi did surgical strikes for a image building and votes. No 1 in thither right minds would want a war. Now it would be a miracle if China backs out without occupying Indian land.
But ofcourse I don't see that happening.
Either we go to limited fight or give away land.

Why limited? Cause war is even costlier for China in long term.

Also, Chinese are occupying the peaks and higher ground. Indians will perish in couple of hours.
why are you using third person nouns? Say we'll perish in hours.

India is desperately trying to make China leave. They even bribed Russia by announcing 33 planes deals in order to play a role for mediation. But guess what, things are not working as they desires. Funny thing is, they used to ask US to stay out from Kashmir issue and terms it as bilateral issue in between Pakistan and India now that policy is haunting them as US has expressed no support for India as of yet. If things escalate further, which seems to be the case, you will see same Indian Govt calling for US to intervene as well. Mark my words.

Colonel Dhoni , arriving in his waspa scooter

70379306.jpg

Shooting own citizen in other story ....
Shooting own citizen
26434224-8154843-image-a-70_1585222438701.jpg

India is desperately trying to make China leave. They even bribed Russia by announcing 33 planes deals in order to play a role for mediation. But guess what, things are not working as they desires. Funny thing is, they used to say US to stay out from Kashmir issue and terms it as bilateral issue in between Pakistan and India now its haunting them as US has expressed no support for India as of yet.

Russia has publicly washed their hands saying India should talk to China to sort out the issue. :rofl:

Russia has publicly washed their hands saying India should talk to China to sort out the issue. :rofl:

As I said earlier, if things escalates further, Indian govt will run towards US for help. Kashmir problem won't be bilateral for them than. I am waiting for that moment.

You are joking right?
Modi did surgical strikes for a image building and votes. No 1 in thither right minds would want a war. Now it would be a miracle if China backs out without occupying Indian land.
But ofcourse I don't see that happening.
Either we go to limited fight or give away land.

Why limited? Cause war is even costlier for China in long term.

China has come to the positions in Ladakh with planning and determination. Everything was planned, including the Indian reaction and how to deal with it. This is after Modi et al changing the status of Kashmir and Ladakh unilaterally.

They have shown you how brutally they would deal with any efforts by India to attack them.
Yeah, true nobody in their right mind should want war.
But we are talking about Modi, right!

You have already given away land, whats new!! India has sucked up to the fact that they have lost land to China. It is an old story now.

What next!! Take panga with Pakistan. We can easily see that happening.

Time changes everything.

Not long ago Indian media has started broadcasting weather reports for Gilgit Baltistan and AK and Indians were jumping up and down that soon GB and AK would be part of India. They actually started discussing the plans of invading the GB and AK.

And now all the godi media is running fake news 24/7 as a proof that China did not occupy any Indian land. This liar modi said in its national speech last Friday that China did not enter Indian land. Then opposition caught his lie that how come Indian troops killed in Chinese land then and proved that Finger 4 to 8 is actually in Chinese custody now. Then Indian PMO said next day that PM Modi was talking about Galvan Valley Only that this is not under Chinese occupation. Today we found that even Galwan Valley is under Chinese custody.

Wah Modi Wah

It would be interesting to see Type-15 pitched up against T-72 in this region. I think there are 3 x T-72 regiments in Ladakh and maybe 2 x BMP-2 Regiments

Russians are not stupid, they'll urge China to send in more troops to sell more weapons, works for both China and Russia.

India is desperately trying to make China leave. They even bribed Russia by announcing 33 planes deals in order to play a role for mediation. But guess what, things are not working as they desires. Funny thing is, they used to ask US to stay out from Kashmir issue and terms it as bilateral issue in between Pakistan and India now that policy is haunting them as US has expressed no support for India as of yet. If things escalate further, which seems to be the case, you will see same Indian Govt calling for US to intervene as well. Mark my words.

Back
Top Bottom