What's new

masood azhar arrested

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
news coming that banned jaishe mohmmad head masood azhar arrested and taken in custody by pakistani agencies .

Masood Azhar, Mastermind Of Pathankot Attack, Detained By Pakistan
Cheat Sheet | Edited by Shuchi Shukla | Updated: January 13, 2016 20:12 IST
EMAIL
PRINT

41COMMENTS
masoodazhar_afp_650_635883074137753736.jpg

Years ago, Pakistan refused to hand over Maulana Masood Azhar to India after he was named as the prime suspect in the 2001 attack on Parliament (File photo by Agence France-Presse)

Islamabad: Maulana Masood Azhar, leader of the Jaish-e-Mohammed, the terror group blamed by India for the deadly attack on the Pathankot Air Force base earlier this month, has been detained in Pakistan. Sources say the 47-year-old was taken into "protective custody" two days ago. Along with Masood Azhar, his brother Abdur Rauf and brother-in-law Ashfaq Ahmed were also detained in raids which, sources say, took place in Islamabad on Monday.

news coming that banned jaishe mohmmad head masood azhar arrested and taken in custody by pakistani agencies .

Sir name in title need correction as Masood instead of Masooq.

he has been arrested and will be brought to court of justice. However, the evidences and other material will be perused during proceedings provided by India.

There are 2 more threads of similar nature so if possible, you may ask mods to submerge them as 1 for the readers and posters.

Sir name in title need correction as Masood instead of Masooq.

he has been arrested and will be brought to court of justice. However, the evidences and other material will be perused during proceedings provided by India.

There are 2 more threads of similar nature so if possible, you may ask mods to submerge them as 1 for the readers and posters.
edited boss

As long as Government of India or I should say "Modi" have the full "Aashirwaad" of Pakistan`s business man PM Nawaz Sharif. Its not even Pathankot but lot others terror attacks thos RASS & RAE has planned will be accepted by Pakistan. Because Pak PM is a business man. He wants to improve his business both in India & Suadi Arabia as well. This attack was planned by RSS & RAW against Pakistan! Just look at the SP who were let alive and go whereever he wanted after terrorist captured him.

As i stated earlier, he will be brought to justice but taking it as for granted by India would result in nothing. Masood Azhar will be brought before the Court of Law and all the proceedings will be carried out. The most fact during these proceedings would be the evidences that India has provided. As far as evidences are concerned, justice will be served one way or another. Hope India will understand that Pakistan always adopts the transparent practice and this time as well, will be acknowledged as past. But as @Imran Khan mentioned, what if any of above happened as there is nothing except those possibilities.

Hopefully the development will be in favor of both the countries though the admission of same by the neighbor is another aspect which would be as usual but for her end only.

but what we do now?
if we arrest them indians say we are making drama
if do nothing they said we support terror
if we act indians say see pakistan is scared of india
if we leave them india say we know it was drama

hum kya kareen akher ?:p:

first of all let me say .. good work Pakistan.. we really appreciate it. Its a good sense of understanding that has prevailed between Modi and Sharif. I am not sure if the same can be said about the people of both the country even the members on this forum. But thankfully the people who matter have come to an understanding which is great. Indian home minister has also declared yesterday that there is no reason for India to not believe Pakistan which is a positive statement and similarly Pakistan has woked as it promised. So I think both ways its a great start.

As far as your question is concerned.. I understand your dilemma with the reactions of Indians.. but Indians too have faced such comments from Pakistani members on different issues thus the trust is missing. Pakistan's has now started off with positive step, so even if Indian members make excuse, just take it with a pinch of salt taking it as a daily dose of trolling from both the members of India and Pakistan. I hope Indian provides more proof and the guy is brought to book. This will greatly enhance the trust between the two countries and on this forum as well.

first of all let me say .. good work Pakistan.. we really appreciate it. Its a good sense of understanding that has prevailed between Modi and Sharif. I am not sure if the same can be said about the people of both the country even the members on this forum. But thankfully the people who matter have come to an understanding which is great. Indian home minister has also declared yesterday that there is no reason for India to not believe Pakistan which is a positive statement and similarly Pakistan has woked as it promised. So I think both ways its a great start.

As far as your question is concerned.. I understand your dilemma with the reactions of Indians.. but Indians too have faced such comments from Pakistani members on different issues thus the trust is missing. Pakistan's has now started off with positive step, so even if Indian members make excuse, just take it with a pinch of salt taking it as a daily dose of trolling from both the members of India and Pakistan. I hope Indian provides more proof and the guy is brought to book. This will greatly enhance the trust between the two countries and on this forum as well.
tu se itni achi post ki umeed nhi thi i was just thinking to ignore your notification then don't know why clicked it :p: kya hoa sudher gya tu yaar:lol::enjoy:

As long as Government of India or I should say "Modi" have the full "Aashirwaad" of Pakistan`s business man PM Nawaz Sharif. Its not even Pathankot but lot others terror attacks thos RASS & RAE has planned will be accepted by Pakistan. Because Pak PM is a business man. He wants to improve his business both in India & Suadi Arabia as well. This attack was planned by RSS & RAW against Pakistan! Just look at the SP who were let alive and go whereever he wanted after terrorist captured him.

Bhai atleast thoda to facts check liya kar google pe.... RSS and RAW hate each other

Will India help Pak over Samjhota Express?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom