What's new

Maryam Nawaz Tweeted A Coke Bottle With Her Father’s Name On It And Look How Twitter Made Her Regret

Shahzaz ud din

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Maryam Nawaz Tweeted A Coke Bottle With Her Father’s Name On It And Look How Twitter Made Her Regret It
April 14, 2018 Eminraja 17 Views
Facebook840TwitterWhatsApp
cNoJLUQX

We may not have a powerful voice in other spheres but there is one place where we are loud, fearless and unstoppable in all the contexts: Twitter. Not to mention that twitter feuds and wars are quite intense, but still, nothing beats the trolls – they are a great laugh and entertainment for sure.
Not a very unusual thing and in fact, we do come across it quite often now, Maryam Nawaz’s twitter thread again turned into a troll meme thread and it is quite amusing.

mn.jpg

Soon after Nawaz Sharif made the headlines over mainstream and social media – again – for his ‘lifetime disqualification’, Maryam tweeted a picture of a customized coke bottle with her name on it. Well, there’s nothing wrong with it. After all, every one of us is guilty of doing so every now and then. But perhaps it was the timing that didn’t do her any favour.

ns.jpg

Her tweet soon after Supreme Court’s decision of declaring senior Sharif ineligible to hold any public office for the rest of his life was kind of sure to meet such a response – though not sure if she was prepared for it though.

Nawaz
2764.svg
pic.twitter.com/c5qKdhSb3d

— Maryam Nawaz Sharif (@MaryamNSharif) April 14, 2018
People literally had the most unforgiving and brutal responses to her tweet. Here is what the social media community had to say:

pic.twitter.com/EpRSqr6lQk

— Malik Ahsan (@ahsanmalik8001) April 14, 2018

اب بوتلیں ہی بیچے گا نواز… ساری عمر کا نااہل
1f602.svg

— Muhammad Asim (@masimazam) April 14, 2018

لو جی کوئی مانے یا نا مانے.. یہ ٹویٹ اس نے اپنے باپ کو اور زیادہ زلیل کروانے کے لیے کی ہے
1f602.svg
… شاباش باجی چک کے رکھ کم

— Muhammad Asim (@masimazam) April 14, 2018

سب انصافی بہن بھائی نااہل لکھ کر ثوابِ دارین حاصل کریں۔ @MeFixerr@ArtistSajid @BlueIceDesert @Rupasindhu @bavagujar@OyeRaja @iffihalo

— Rana Salman Maan (@MaanRana96) April 14, 2018

pic.twitter.com/4x37RJ14VE

— roopa (@Rupasindhu) April 14, 2018

ایک یہی پیتے تھے ہم یہ بھی حرام ہو گئی اب
1f604.svg
1f603.svg

— مسٹنڈا (@waila1no) April 14, 2018

بریکنگ نیوز ۔چیف جسٹس آف پاکستان نے
نواز کوکا کولا بوتل بنانے والی کمپنی کو سیل کردیا pic.twitter.com/ZKzlG1Qq4J

— T͓̽a͓̽l͓̽h͓̽a͓̽ G͓̽h͓̽o͓̽u͓̽r͓̽i͓̽ (@TalhaGhouri786) April 14, 2018

ہن توسی اینوں ہی شیئر کر کے خوش ہوئی جاو
پر اللہ پاک جسے چاہتا ہے عزت دیتا ہے
اور جسے چاہتا ہے زلت دیتا ہے@BlueIceDesert @JustTrustKhan@Aisha_shabbir @mudazir @Ulti_khopari @Glad_Mind@muamir @Churail_Awal

— Rehman ka Banda (@zafarsaeed) April 14, 2018

تاحیات نااہل
نواز کولا

— #سارا_ٹبر_چور_ہے (@bavagujar) April 14, 2018

دیکھ لینا کہیں اسکی بھی گیس نہ نکلی ہو!!

— Aftab Iqbal (@AftabIqbal_) April 14, 2018

Some, of course, used this opportunity to give their opinions and unveiled the conspiracies as well. They extended their support and expressed their disapproval of the Supreme Court’s decision amidst all this trolling.

یہ فیصلہ میاں صاحب کو کمزور کرنے کی بجائے مزید طاقت دے گا پچھلے دنوں ہم وکیل کراچی بیٹھے تھے اوربات کر رہے تھے کہ زیادہ سے ایک بار نا اہلی ہوگئی اگر یہ فیصلہ عوام کی عدالت میں قبول نہیں ہو گا تو اسکی کوئی وُکت نہیں ہوگئی۔
علی احمد کُرد @MaryamNSharif pic.twitter.com/Pc9Y1bQKQK

— Sadaf hina (@Sadafhina7) April 14, 2018
@MaryamNSharif نوازشریف کی مقبولیت تاریخ کی بلند ترین سطح پہ ہے نوازشریف کو ہرانے کیلے عدلیہ اور اسٹیبلشمنٹ نے مل کر سب چالیں چل لی ہیں @MaryamNSharif pic.twitter.com/uMxQlSlrL6

— Sadaf hina (@Sadafhina7) April 14, 2018
While others continued to showcase their appreciable elite humour.

یہ چیف جسٹس ہے یا خرادیہ جو لوہے کے چنے بھی پیس دیتا ہے
1f625.svg

سعد رفیق کا روتے ہوئے سوال
1f61d.svg
@KhSaad_Rafique

— Muhammad shafqat (@Muhamma94209947) April 14, 2018
میاں صاحب کوکا کولا کے شئیر ہولڈر ثابت ہوگئے۔ایک اور کرپشن ۔

— وکی مرزا (@Mirza_V1cky) April 14, 2018
pic.twitter.com/tj9Qy9vXrv

— Sadiq Awaisi (@me_awaisi) April 14, 2018
This is the real picture of Nawaz Sharif showing black soul from inside ..

— Abdul Wasay (@wasayjee) April 14, 2018

کیلیبری فونٹ استعمال کریں تو صورتحال مزید واضح ہو جاتی ہے۔
1f602.svg
1f602.svg
1f602.svg
1f602.svg
#اچھا_سوری
1f479.svg
1f925.svg
pic.twitter.com/eOv091BTXd

— مکھن (@MusaAliZeeshan) April 14, 2018

Whether you agree with the decision, have political affiliations lying on the other side or have beliefs conflicting with theirs, one can’t deny that people were indeed quite creative here.

Which one is your favourite among all of these? Let us know in the comments bar below.

A system where we pretend that we're in control but really it's just a endless cycle of us choosing biryani over our vote while the deep state runs the real show.
Democracy suits elites on the bodies of poor ............ selling there vote for single meal ...

Democracy suits elites on the bodies of poor ............ selling there vote for single meal ...

Its how nature works.

Governtment workers number in thousands while capitalists employ millions.

Do the math yourself Sir

Respecting the difference in opinion and finding a middle path to lawmaking.

Ballot box democracy is a powerful tool. Use it
lol ..... ya vo loog jo gareeb ki bhook ka mazak urta haan ......... aik waqat ki roti ........... i am speechless ...

Pakistanis need to understand democracy.
Democracy might give majority to PML(N) again lol
they are looking foward to this so that they could erase article 62/63 of constitution which was introduced by Zia and they were against to abolish it earlier but now when its hurting them then they would try to amend it if win election ..Nawaz disqualification would not make much difference if they still win election . would be intersting to see what democrazy has to offer next after 2018 election

Last edited:
lol ..... ya vo loog jo gareeb ki bhook ka mazak urta haan ......... aik waqat ki roti ........... i am speechless ...

Qanoon e Ilahi bhi yahi kehta hai. Sirf bhook insan ko kufr karne par majboor karti hai.

Ye kitaabi baten kitabon me hi apply hoti hai. Jesa rehne chahte hain wese reh rahe hai.

Democarsy might give majority to PML(N) again lol
they are looking foward to this so that they could erase article 62/63 of constitution which was introduced by Zia and they were against to abolish it earlier but now when its hurting them then they would try to amend it if win election ..Nawaz disqualification woudl not make much differnce if they still win election ..will be intersting to see what democrazy has to offer next after 2018 election

So?

Whats the problem. Its totally possible and fully legal.

You dont think pti pppp pmln and others want this gone.

They are all the same Buddy.

Qanoon e Ilahi bhi yahi kehta hai. Sirf bhook insan ko kufr karne par majboor karti hai.

Ye kitaabi baten kitabon me hi apply hoti hai. Jesa rehne chahte hain wese reh rahe hai.
agar qanoon e qudarat yahi haa.............. tu roza hisab kiss baat kaa...

Its bullshit that people sell votes for biryani because all political parties can offer plate of biryanu if it guarantee them votes..there is no way to have check on voters. they might eat biryani of PML(N) and could still stamp for bat in ballot box ..who can stop them doing this ? :D

Q
So?

Whats the problem. Its totally possible and fully legal.

You dont think pti pppp pmln and others want this gone.

They are all the same Buddy.
I know that they are all same ..i was just telling you the next possible scenario

agar qanoon e qudarat yahi haa.............. tu roza hisab kiss baat kaa...

Bhai subha me utha to mene dekha syria me bomb gir rahe they or azaan horahi thi.

Azaab ese hi ata hai

I know that they are all same ..i was just telling you the next possible scenario

Its logical.

The system is designed that way.

Actually they dont even need to play dirty at all either.

Its logical.

The system is designed that way.

Actually they dont even need to play dirty at all either.
Pakistani are emotional people who love to make their own verdict and want to quickly punish all those whom they perceive as currupt and bad while they want to reward PM kursi to those whom they madly love ..They dont care what overall majority decide for them and they will not be going to respect their decisions..They will bash majority if it vote gainst their personal wishes and desires then election will be labelled either as rigged or they will insults voters for selling votes for biryani lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom