What's new

Maryam hits out at Imran over economic situation

he was just trolling you, like the way you crying he just added bit more enjoyment

by the way health card for 10 lac was fake i guess

Even if he was trolling I wanted to mention my province situation.

LOL @ health card. Good joke

Even if he was trolling I wanted to mention my province situation.

LOL @ health card. Good joke
You are a liar just like you lie about vote have some shame

You are a liar just like you lie about vote have some shame

Your inner youthiya is back starting ad hominem attacks. That’s what this cultist party is, repeat a few rehearsed propaganda stories but when met with facts that cut through the propaganda start attacking the character of the person to win arguments.

Because otherwise the cognitive dissonance will be too hard to bear so must attack and think anyone who criticises the beloved cult leader is a bad person.

Back to ignore

Your inner youthiya is back starting ad hominem attacks. That’s what this cultist party is, repeat a few rehearsed propaganda stories but when met with facts that cut through the propaganda start attacking the character of the person to win arguments.

Because otherwise the cognitive dissonance will be too hard to bear so must attack and think anyone who criticises the beloved cult leader is a bad person.

Back to ignore
you are ignorant guy with lies nothing facts show 1 reply where you say with facts just cry words imran phobia and.l more cry.

feel some shame if you have any

If you understand English then you will understand my statement doesn’t absolve any previous party.

Perhaps work on your English comprehension bro
U should stop thinking urself smart...I have seen ur posts...and ur political bias and affiliations are no secret.
Now this face saving that "everyone is responsible for this" and then this high school level come back when u r called out on it...is hilarious to say the least

Ur excuse reminds me of Trump saying "there were very fine people on both sides" :lol:

This family has been in charge for over 30 years. They are responsible for everything along with PPP.

In that entire period they were reliant on IMF loans. Did nothing to boost exports.

I really find it difficult to understand as an average voter who has been f**ked over by their policies, can vote for them. How they still have a voter base? How can they even turn up to deliver speeches? Don't they feel embarrassed with their track record?

IK only had 3 years in power and even he feels humiliated by his experience of asking other countries for money and negotiating with creditors.

1677972076022.png

Didn't these donkeys feel humiliated when they took IMF loans in the 90s?

Look how many times PPP needed IMF. Good for nothing jahil families.

You don’t reach the situation where Pakistan is now without everyone putting their share in it for years
On contray yu can destroy a country in 1 week let's lone 9 months.

Burning 20b reserves is no simple feat

U should stop thinking urself smart...I have seen ur posts...and ur political bias and affiliations are no secret.
Now this face saving that "everyone is responsible for this" and then this high school level come back when u r called out on it...is hilarious to say the least

Ur excuse reminds me of Trump saying "there were very fine people on both sides" :lol:

It’s simply your bughz against me that you see something that’s not there.

This family has been in charge for over 30 years. They are responsible for everything along with PPP.

In that entire period they were reliant on IMF loans. Did nothing to boost exports.

I really find it difficult to understand as an average voter who has been f**ked over by their policies, can vote for them. How they still have a voter base? How can they even turn up to deliver speeches? Don't they feel embarrassed with their track record?

IK only had 3 years in power and even he feels humiliated by his experience of asking other countries for money and negotiating with creditors.

View attachment 918882

Didn't these donkeys feel humiliated when they took IMF loans in the 90s?

Look how many times PPP needed IMF. Good for nothing jahil families.

you need to under stand the Noonie voter base IQ level...

see below...

1677991413802.png

It’s simply your bughz against me that you see something that’s not there.
Bughz? Oh please...u r just a faceless poster...a bunch of keystrokes on my screen. I don't care enough to have any sort of a feeling towards u.

This is just my observation based on how actively u r posting and the content of such posts...
...but if u wish to label my observation as bughz...so be it.

he's dumb guy with zero sense and liar.

Back
Top Bottom