What's new

Marvi Memon Joining PML(N)

N-League is being run as a family business now; it's now a pseudo-monarchy; everything runs around Ganja and his family's vested interests.

In this scenario, N-League may have 'better' people, so what, Bhutto was a genius and economy crashed during his regime.

There is a need for honest and driven ideologues which are more likely to gather under PTI flag.

People in N-league are neither honest nor driven. They have been tested time and again.

Shahbaz sharif calls himself khadim e alaa i didnt understand this guy what kind of this khadim is .. when pervaiz elahi was CM punjab i use to pass by his house in gulberg area on zahoor elahi road in my whole 2 years of time i didnt saw any one blocking road for the Chief minister of punjab on security reasons like This khadim alaa's house at model town and at jati umra raiwind ... i am not fan of PML Q or chaudhariz but if you compare pervaiz elahi with Shahbaz sharif , pervaiz elahi was the best administrator of punjab unlike this khadim e alaa ...

By making 2 fly overs at Kalima chowk he says he has brought revolution in infrastructure development in pakistan :alcoholic:

they made a motorway 15 years back and still ask people to vote on the construction of a road :hitwall: what poor peoples have to do with motorway ?? after construction of ring road motor bikes will not be allowed why ?? are these developments just for the car owners in cities ??? they ask people too vote cz they tested nuclear weapons :fie: even Bhutto's party didnt took the credit of atomic bombs that much even he was the founder of that project but these ganja brother still yelling for atomic blasts

Her move to join PML(N) is a pure professional move, she tried to be in PTI but failed so she opted for the 2nd best, thats how it goes in pakistani politcis.

Her move to join PML(N) is a pure professional move, she tried to be in PTI but failed so she opted for the 2nd best, thats how it goes in pakistani politcis.

and still imran khan doesnt learn anything!!

an important guy leaving PTI even before election,imran must think how fragile PTI really is

She should've stayed independent instead of joining PMLN. Jaldi ke faislay hamesha ghalat hothay hay, and it looked like she made this decision in mere desperation. Good luck to her, PTI too would have some genuine opposition in the parliament - which is good for PTI's growth.

She should've stayed independent instead of joining PMLN. Jaldi ke faislay hamesha ghalat hothay hay, and it looked like she made this decision in mere desperation. Good luck to her, PTI too would have some genuine opposition in the parliament - which is good for PTI's growth.
PTI should be happy that she joined PML-N..if she can betray Musharraf ( As she was Musharraf's crony) then she could have also betrayed PTI in future.

PTI should be happy that she joined PML-N..if she can betray Musharraf ( As she was Musharraf's crony) then she could have also betrayed PTI in future.

Very rightly said.

The biggest sycophant of Musharraf joins the biggest opponent of Musharraf. This is how pathetic and hollow these politicians are, she also proved to be a typical self centered politicians like the others. This is something for personal interests not for the people of Pakistan - she reached where she deserves.

She literally destroyed her intellect and personality. Watch her reply to this anchor - shows her decision in mere desperation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, the video is stupid. The anchors laughed at her saying that PML-N is a party. That was something she should not have started her sentence with. No one was laughing at her saying that PML-N has a senior leadership (They do) or workers (They do)

Shahbaz sharif calls himself khadim e alaa i didnt understand this guy what kind of this khadim is .. when pervaiz elahi was CM punjab i use to pass by his house in gulberg area on zahoor elahi road in my whole 2 years of time i didnt saw any one blocking road for the Chief minister of punjab on security reasons like This khadim alaa's house at model town and at jati umra raiwind ... i am not fan of PML Q or chaudhariz but if you compare pervaiz elahi with Shahbaz sharif , pervaiz elahi was the best administrator of punjab unlike this khadim e alaa ...

By making 2 fly overs at Kalima chowk he says he has brought revolution in infrastructure development in pakistan :alcoholic:

they made a motorway 15 years back and still ask people to vote on the construction of a road :hitwall: what poor peoples have to do with motorway ?? after construction of ring road motor bikes will not be allowed why ?? are these developments just for the car owners in cities ??? they ask people too vote cz they tested nuclear weapons :fie: even Bhutto's party didnt took the credit of atomic bombs that much even he was the founder of that project but these ganja brother still yelling for atomic blasts

Cent Percent Agreed Brother !!!

It means SMQ, Hashmi, Sawati and many others who came from different parties can betray imran am i right :D

Na, not at all but if something happend with Mushi the same thing can happen with imran as well, he is not a super human, or is he ? :D

oh cmon now dont compare IK with mushy dictator...let IK come to power ..we'll get the answers if he's a super human or not:D

& what about the betrayers of PML N and PPP that joined PTI??

so if Shah Mehmood Qureshi becomes a lota then he is allowed and called hero. same goes for hashmi but if MARVI who works for sindhi people all over sindh get's disgruntled by Imran's Lota Team and joins PML N then she is branded a traitor a sell out etc etc.

unfortunately PTI supporters will soon set a new benchmark of being brain washed that will beat the MQM supporters on this forum.

marvi memon is a true hard working honest woman and should be respected no matter where she puts her allegiances!

She lost my respect the moment she joined PML-N. If she had problems then she should have become independent but to join another looting/plundering party goes on to tell me how sincere she is with the country.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

i grew up to the lines "JO ALTAF KA GHADAR HAI MAUT KA HAQDAR HAI" and today PTI fan boys are following same thing.

corrupt people join PTI they are branded saints and saints join pml N and they are said to have blown their "integrity"

What a big fat ****** lie!!!! The chant was always "Jo Quaid Ka Ghaddar Hai....Woh Mot Ka Haqdaar Hai", Altaf kahan se agaya tha??? There is indeed no limit to lies!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom