What's new

Marital status for pma long course exception

n.e.b.b

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello,

As I have read from the websites information, a requirement for PMA long course and Graduate course for Pakistan Army requires the applicant to be unmarried. I want to ask that is it possible for ISSB to make an exception case on this matter, is there any possible way for a married person to join PMA long course/ Graduate Course, whether through special request or through influential person in the force.

Thank you

Hello,

As I have read from the websites information, a requirement for PMA long course and Graduate course for Pakistan Army requires the applicant to be unmarried. I want to ask that is it possible for ISSB to make an exception case on this matter, is there any possible way for a married person to join PMA long course/ Graduate Course, whether through special request or through influential person in the force.

Thank you
Influence only works in the civil not in the army.
There is only one way now enlist yourself and then give the issb then you might be eligible.

Hello,

Thank you
No way but if you want to do something just don't tell them you are married.

Back
Top Bottom