What's new

Mariam Nani ki Imran Khan tasbih

I don’t know about her but when IK kissed the doorstep of a saint, he became prime minister.

Singalian sahib, faiz barri cheez hoti he, ma baap ka haat aur pau chumne se bohat kuch milta hei aur Wali ki chaukat chumnye se bi bohat kuch.

maybe some chemical engineer urf peer sahib defined her steel quality on the environment... she thought she is the environment..
Lol.. no seriously, her zodiac goes well with steel, so she is carrying it for good luck..

Kyu nahi Khan sahib. Ishq aur mohabat mein majnu ne kutte kei pau chume thei, kyu kei kutta laila ki galliyu mein se aya tha.
sir ji had hai wesy ye to tik toker tha majnu kya ???????????

Lol.. no seriously, her zodiac goes well with steel, so she is carrying it for good luck..
I think she needs to carry Jon of arc sword of steel..

DSC2707-scaled.jpg

Maryam is so obsessed with Imran Khan, you'd think she's a tsundere who has a secret crush on him.
He is everything she wants to be, famous, respected, charismatic, good looking (even in 70s doesn't look bad), has a huge sway with the population. For her it seems to be jealousy is taking its course.

He is everything she wants to be, famous, respected, charismatic, good looking (even in 70s doesn't look bad), has a huge sway with the population. For her it seems to be jealousy is taking its course.
i mean come on, take alook at her fat overweight pig of dad. jealousy.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom