What's new

Marathi actresses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bagyashree Patwardhan

bhagyashree_2840.jpg

Bhagyashree1.jpg

bhagyashri1.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

are bhaiyaa gussa mat karo, main to rakhi sawant ki baat kar raha hoon

He really confused me lol. I'd never even heard of the Bengali Rakhi. Guess I'm too young. :meeting:

Are people from Mumbai also called "Marathi people"?

Are people from Mumbai also called "Marathi people"?

In the ethnic sense, there can be non-Marathi residents of Mumbai. But it's certainly the prime city in Maharashtra and as such most people there would be considered "Marathi people".

Bagyashree Patwardhan

bhagyashree_2840.jpg

Bhagyashree1.jpg

bhagyashri1.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

He really confused me lol. I'd never even heard of the Bengali Rakhi. Guess I'm too young. :meeting:

Uff ho! I am SHE not HE.. I thought u were talking about the Rakhi of the 1970s... she had really pretty eyez...

Khilte Hai Gul - Sharmilee - Shashi Kapoor & Rakhee - YouTube

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

I didnt know Rakhi Sawant was Marathi... :sick:

^^^ Link is not working buddy.

You can just give me her name and I'll see if there is any resemblance.
甄妮,just a little bit look like from certain angle,I don't grasp the word resemble,it make me think about 'remake'.

Time for some item girls. First off is the media favorite:

Rakhi Sawant

rakhi-sawant.jpg

rakhi_sawant04.jpg

rakhi.jpg

Uff ho! I am SHE not HE.. I thought u were talking about the Rakhi of the 1970s... she had really pretty eyez...

Oh no wonder you were asking for pictures of Marathi actors lol. And yeah her eyes are pretty. Though Rekha had the most alluring eyes.

甄妮,just a little bit look like from certain angle,I don't grasp the word resemble,it make me think about 'remake'.

It is difficult to see any similarity between the two. :wave:

Nevermind.

Antra Mali
thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Vidya Malvade
vidya_malvade9_10x7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom