Country
Pakistan
Maq Booza Pakistan

Syed-Talat-Hussain-300x179-28683_200x1861.jpg

Syed Talat Hussain

blog310-580x745.jpg

Dakhtay jao Tamasha​

First it was Jasmeen Manzoor now Talat Hussain

Journalist like Dr Shahid Masood are now working in small time channel Royal news

i think we should make a priority list whos next e.g: Mubashir Lucman then Kashif Abbasi etc etc

its understandable no one like even so called free media

sab mil kay war karen gay ppp tu pehlay hi tang hay

baki gang of 7 political parties controlled by their leaders will be on board

in the end only Aman ka Tamasha types will survive

I thought maqbooza was used for Jammu and kashmir :what:

First it was Jasmeen Manzoor now Talat Hussain

Journalist like Dr Shahid Masood are now working in small time channel Royal news

i think we should make a priority list whos next e.g: Mubashir Lucman then Kashif Abbasi etc etc

Well Mr.Pkuser,pml-n is too clever,it is well aware of media power and value of pressure groups,most prominently media representatives,anchor persons..so they will do everything to get rid of such mindsets who will keep on exposing them some how,whether their objective will be for the sake of show rating or earning more business and viewership.:D

heard Sheikh Rasheed's program was stopped from being aired on Dunya Tv today.

heard Sheikh Rasheed's program was stopped from being aired on Dunya Tv today.

sir g ,replay of 90s style Nawaz government has just stared Rauf kalsra wrote this a week ago that government wanted to "take care" of media.

most of them were pro nawaz before election and against pti .they are now taking care of few who don't tow the line

LISTEN WHAT HAMID MIR USED TO SAY ON ZARDARI CORRUPTION AND NAWAZ AGAINST MEDIA​

WATCH IT ON TUNE.PK

[video]http://tune.pk/video/66112/Hamid-Mir-Exposing-Nawaz-Sharif-And-Zardari[/video]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom