What's new

Maoists kills 3 civilians in Maharashtra

The_Red_Corridor_ver_1.PNG

does the picture show more than 3rd of Indian states infested with maoists ? it looks more like less than 1/4th

Ahem.... Ahem...., karnataka, kerela....???? Seriously??? Whoever made these charts has not done his homework.... :D
At least he had enough sense to not put the Andaman and nicobar islands under the highly infected list.... this is such a faux pas..... :sick:

CPI - Mao should be declared terrorist group. I think they already have been. I also believe there is a vast difference between Maoist and Naxels.

CPI - Mao should be declared terrorist group. I think they already have been. I also believe there is a vast difference between Maoist and Naxels.

different but very incredibly sad for our neighbourhood

perhaps you would be kind enough to be specific in regards the vast differences

Very incredibly sad that in our neighbourhood there are so many problems.

lolz pot calling the kettle black young man? - shouldnt go off at a tangent and off thread by bringing Pakistan into this.

Yes, India is 100 times better than Pakistan. Few dies due to communist ideology and not terrorist attack on daily basis.

You already bought Indian 10 times in Non-Indian thread without logic. Few minutes back also in different thread. So, That is irrelevant.

Back
Top Bottom