What's new

Manohar Parrikar reduces India’s war readiness from 40 to 10 days: Report

well now that you dont feed your army much, not much logistic problems to face, just mount the hungry soldiers with a can of saltless daal and there you go

Imagine what our starved soldiers did in 4 wars. If we feed them properly what they won't do?

Okay.
We need:

- 350+ fighter jets (IN and IAF combined, including replacements for the next 10 years).
- 80-100 APCs
- Nearly 400+ helicopters all services combined.
- Artillery guns with smart shell capability.
- At least 2 dozen SSKs.
- At least a dozen SSBNs.
- Over half a million futuristic armour for our troops. (MKU versions).

Most of these things are either on drawing board or are delayed in negotiation.

I just don't understand how we could prepare for a major war without having a heavy cost in terms of our troops' lives.

and - Food :enjoy::lol:

and - Food :enjoy::lol:

Not really.

The investigation has started and those guilty will be punished.

10 is too short. 20 should have been made the minimum. One can see 40 days requirement in today's age is too much. But 10 is too less.
I would be personally happy to implement the Futuristic Infantry Programme getting over first than any other thing as the life of troops are of paramount importance.

He's talking about battle readiness and planning. The lesser it is the better it will be for us.

Wars these days are not going to last more than a few days. So it has to be decisive, fast and punitive at the same time.

Either this is a short term deal with the forces or it's a simple bluff. Parrikar is smart, he knows, there is a big potential in fighting a two front war. A 10 day reserve works for Pakistan but in no shape or form it's enough for China. If u look at history, Chinese believe in huge numbers, focus is on quantity rather than quality. Their strategy is always to overwelm their enemies.

To fight a war with China, India needs numbers, a much larger reserve and I know he knows that. That is why I think he's bluffing about dropping from 40 days of reserves or it's just 10 days, it's probably the 1st stage of being prepared.

This is great! We should reduce it to 1 day, so that in case of any terror attack we can attack terrorist hideouts in Pakistan in a single day.

resting before going to war....

View attachment 373369

This was captured for political gain by opposition and is not true. The pic was taken from a video with a fraction of second.

well now that you dont feed your army much, not much logistic problems to face, just mount the hungry soldiers with a can of saltless daal and there you go

Last time you surrendered with 93000 officially if we start eating full stomach what will happen to you? :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Back
Top Bottom