What's new

Manny Pacquiao vs Shane Mosley

Obambam

Reaction score
Country
China
Manny Pacquiao vs Shane Mosley

Manny-Pacquiao.jpg

Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao born December 17, 1978, also known as Manny Pacquiao, is a Filipino professional boxer and politician. He is an eight-division world champion, the first boxer in history to win ten world titles, the first to win in eight weight divisions, and the first to win the lineal championship in four different weight classes. He was named “Fighter of the Decade” for the 2000′s by the Boxing Writers Association of America (BWAA). He is also a three-time The Ring and BWAA “Fighter of the Year”, winning the award in 2006, 2008, and 2009.

Manny Pacquiao Titles in boxing
Major World Titles:
* WBC Flyweight World Champion (112 lbs)
* IBF Junior Featherweight World Champion (122 lbs)
* The Ring Featherweight World Champion (126 lbs)
* WBC Super Featherweight World Champion (130 lbs)
* The Ring Junior Lightweight World Champion (130 lbs)
* WBC Lightweight World Champion (135 lbs)
* The Ring Junior Welterweight World Champion (140 lbs)
* WBO Welterweight World Champion (147 lbs)
* WBC Super Welterweight World Champion (154 lbs)

Minor World Title:
* IBO Junior Welterweight World Champion (140 lbs)

Lineal Championship Titles:
* Lineal Flyweight World Champion (112 lbs)
* Lineal Featherweight World Champion (126 lbs)
* Lineal Super Featherweight World Champion (130 lbs)
* Lineal Light Welterweight World Champion (140 lbs)

Regional/International Titles:
* OPBF Flyweight Champion (112 lbs)
* WBC Super Bantamweight International Champion (122 lbs)
* WBC Super Featherweight International Champion (130 lbs)

Special Titles:
* WBC Emeritus Champion
* WBC Diamond Champion
* WBO Super Champion

Shane-Mosley.jpg

Shane Mosley born September 7, 1971 is a professional boxer from Pomona, California. He has won world titles in three weight divisions, and is the former WBA Welterweight Super Champion
Mosley was an amateur standout, capturing various amateur titles, including:
* 1989 United States Amateur Champion at Lightweight 132 lb (60 kg)
* 1989 World Junior Championships Silver Medalist in San Juan (PUR) 132 lb (60 kg)
* 1990 United States Amateur Champion at Lightweight 132 lb (60 kg)
* 1990 Goodwill Games Bronze Medalist in Seattle (USA) 132 lb (60 kg)
* 1992 United States Amateur Champion at Light Welterweight 139 lb (63 kg) he also had an amateur record of 96-3

My money is on Pacman tonight. What do you guys think?

pacquiao will win this.. although i think this might go full rounds! but the fight i want to see is pacman vs floyd mayweather!! that could be the mother of all fights. can't see that happening though!

pacquiao will win this.. although i think this might go full rounds! but the fight i want to see is pacman vs floyd mayweather!! that could be the mother of all fights. can't see that happening though!

Yeah I want to see Pacman beat Mosley too. This way it will leave little excuse for Mayweather not to fight Pacquaio. I still think Mayweather is ducking Pacquaio. All the talk about blood and drug test are bs as Pacman had agreed to it. Sadly it will still be a fight all boxing fans would want to see happening. Mayweather needs to stop ducking and allow the fight to happen.

Yeah I want to see Pacman beat Mosley too. This way it will leave little excuse for Mayweather not to fight Pacquaio. I still think Mayweather is ducking Pacquaio. All the talk about blood and drug test are bs as Pacman had agreed to it. Sadly it will still be a fight all boxing fans would want to see happening. Mayweather needs to stop ducking and allow the fight to happen.

agree.. maybe 'cause mayweather has lot more to lose than pacquiao if this fight happens. maybe 'cause he is scared of losing his 'no loss' record. however i still think pacquiao will find it hard to knock mayweather out.. 'cause of the defence he has. guy was never put on his backside by anyone. then again not many has the kind of left hook pacman has!

agree.. maybe 'cause mayweather has lot more to lose than pacquiao if this fight happens. maybe 'cause he is scared of losing his 'no loss' record. however i still think pacquiao will find it hard to knock mayweather out.. 'cause of the defence he has. guy was never put on his backside by anyone. then again not many has the kind of left hook pacman has!

It's a shame really. I am amongst one of the ones who really want to see this fight happen. Pacman is known for his speed, stamina and punch combinations. Mayweather is very good defensive fighter and a very clever one too. Mayweather might have more to lose, but ducking is not a characteristic of champion. Pacquaio is only one fight away from Mayweather. It would make Mayweather look stupid for not accepting Pacquaio's challenge after this fight (if he beats Mosley).

Oh well, not a convincing fight coming from Shane, perhaps he should consider his retirement at the age of 39.
Pacquiao did well despite his leg problem. The only fight left for Manny is against Mayweather.
I hope it happens before he becomes a full time politician.

pacman will win via KO...mosley had a disappointing fight with sergio mora last year

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom