What's new

Mangal Bagh head of Lashkar e Islam eliminated through IED.

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Finally. Been hearing about him since 2013.
Currently, pro group is trying to cover it up like he was hit due to their own planted landmine but I believe not as the same could be an attempt to save face. A road side planted/IED hit is the possibility.
Let's hope he's a goner, he's slipped away so many times before. Some sources are giving statements that he has died however i wouldn't consider it concrete yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
He was very active in Nangarhar area of Afghanistan and has been reported dead many a times including one US drone Strike but seems like he was injured and recovered. I am sure for this time and hopefully, he will be rotting in hell.

who did it? and if US had head money on it so where was he living in AFG that US couldn't do anything...

Khass kam jahan pak.
Wish he was apprehended by our LEAs and was made to pay for his crimes.

Let's hope he's a goner, he's slipped away so many times before. Some sources are giving statements that he has died however i wouldn't consider it concrete yet.

Finally. Been hearing about him since 2013.
Currently, pro group is trying to cover it up like he was hit due to their own planted landmine but I believe not as the same could be an attempt to save face. A road side planted/IED hit is the possibility.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom