What's new

Man Portable Anti-tank Guided Missile (MPATGM) during a pop-out test.

Lols testing missile with 20 feet range...another feather in the HAT of DRDO after Tejas, Nishant, Arjun and Rustom :lol:
This is a pop out test dimwit
We even have captive trials of missiles ,are you going to laugh about it too?
You wouldn't know cause your nation never developed anti tank missile!!!:sick::D:tup:

This is a pop out test dimwit
We even have captive trials of missiles ,are you going to laugh about it too?
You wouldn't know cause your nation never developed anti tank missile!!!:sick::D:tup:
350px-BaktarShikan3.JPG

Lols testing missile with 20 feet range...another feather in the HAT of DRDO after Tejas, Nishant, Arjun and Rustom :lol:

Only thing topping that would be tank rolling in to hit a stationary missile

Only thing topping that would be tank rolling in to hit a stationary missile
The one word DRDO is selling will be , will be ready and then MK2 version again will be ready to induct and never stops will be....
I think will be is most used words of Indian defense Kids.

The one word DRDO is selling will be , will be ready and then MK2 version again will be ready to induct and never stops will be....
I think will be is most used words of Indian defense Kids.

Agni 5 just got inducted in production.

Tejas inducted and in production.

Varunastra long range torpedo inducted and in production.

Astra BVR inducted and in production.

Rudra attack helicopter inducted and in production.

Several naval frigates and destroyers and it's subsystems inducted and in production.

I can go on, 90% of which you guys cant produce.

Agni 5 just got inducted in production.

Tejas inducted and in production.

Varunastra long range torpedo inducted and in production.

Astra BVR inducted and in production.

Rudra attack helicopter inducted and in production.

Several naval frigates and destroyers and it's subsystems inducted and in production.

I can go on, 90% of which you guys cant produce.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
India is the only country which start production of version II without the success of original product.....Tejas MK2, Arjun MK2, Rustom MK2 and list goes one.

That is called development phase. We do not have privilege like you guys to test missile in its final configuration from day one.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
India is the only country which start production of version II without the success of original product.....Tejas MK2, Arjun MK2, Rustom MK2 and list goes one.

What about talking of JF 17 Block III before Block II comes in?

Back
Top Bottom