What's new

Man accused of blasphemy for refusing to join anti-Islam film protest:

Che Guevara

Reaction score
HYDERABAD: A businessman was accused of blasphemy after he refused to take part in a protest against an anti-Islam film in Hyderabad and for allegedly trying to convince others to not take part in the protest, the Associated Press (AP) reported on Wednesday.
Pakistani officials said that they have launched an investigation into the accusations, the report said.
Police officer Munir Abbasi told AP that hundreds of protesters in Hyderabad demanded that the shops of the businessman be shut down as action against him.
According to the report, one of businessman’s tenants said that the decision against joining the protest supported the blasphemous film.
The protesters also claimed that the accused insulted the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), City Police Chief Fareed Jan told AP.
He added that there was no evidence against the accused, but the mob forced the police into lodging a blasphemy case against him.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/439148/man-accused-of-blasphemy-for-refusing-to-join-anti-islam-film-protest-report/

love this comment from news website..
"I know this would happen soon….
First,they targetted people for being Hindus,christians
then they targetted for being ahmedis
then they targetted for being shias
Now they will target anyone who doesnt like to believe in self-destruction and use brains and common sense…
Hell with Agni,Prithvi,Trishul,Brahmos….Just a badly edited youtube video can destroy Pakistan"

Hell with Agni,Prithvi,Trishul,Brahmos….Just a badly edited youtube video can destroy Pakistan"

ouch.... truth hurts...

Most of these men claiming to be companions of the prophet are involved in unislamic activities for which the prophet (if he was alive) would curse them. These foolish Muslims are merely fulfilling the prophecies of glorious Mohammed PBUH who predicted that Muslim of the future will be in great numbers but will lack quality in faith.
I bet most of these men daily life goes like this... oooo look at that bachi! I want to have her! Hmmm how many customers will i scam today! Lets drink and smoke hash after earning haram money from the day..
Most of these men are like that if not then the society which we all belong is pretty much like that meaning we are WEAK! Only if we change our self from within only then we will have respect in the world which the prophet achieved against all odds!

usually this kind of crowd is bad crowd, the opportunist, the pick pocket, the looters and they want to create a situation that allows them to do their tricks. Respectable people stay away from these activities.

usually this kind of crowd is bad crowd, the opportunist, the pick pocket, the looters and they want to create a situation that allows them to do their tricks. Respectable people stay away from these activities.

Fair enough-
Respectable people stay away from these activities.

Then what happens? Do they then get accused of 'Blasphemy'?

cross-posting

yup pepsi cola didnt made these videos but u tell me does this guy made that movie if he didnt then why these guys are breaking his car
404730_225631637566027_1201098144_n.jpg
The mistake of person in car is that as believer he didnt join the protest to denounce the filmmaker who made blasphemous movie against Prophet.Since he is giving silent support to the film maker by not joining the protest he is being punished for not a true muslim according to the protesters.

Back
Top Bottom