What's new

Maldives Sends Envoys To "Friendly" Nations, India Not Included

KSA wont dare to question India .Damn sure about that ,since this is about our national interests.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mate KSA can stop Indian oil for 2 months and the Indian economy will be on its knees. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Not even America can control KSA that much was pretty much obvious after 9/11 when all the hijackers were Saudi Nationals and the americans sat their twiddling their thumbs BECAUSE THEY KNEW SAUDIS COULD DESTROY THE AMERICAN ECONOMY BY STOPING OIL.

you are the dumbest poster on PDF @SrNair you deserve that title you absolute donkey

We are a stable and mature democracy and India as a nation has proved that to the entire world. We are not some of those nations where democracy is taken for a joy ride whenever the Military wishes, neither does my country steal the opportunity of an individual to elect his representative. All these things were just killed in Maldives last week. :p:
Indias sham democracy where the Kashmiris spit on Indias face every day burning their flags asking for azadi.

Only in sham democracy like India do stone pelters get blinded for protesting their rights of freedom.

The world spits on this sham Indian democracy.

Indias sham democracy where the Kashmiris spit on Indias face every day burning their flags asking for azadi.

Only in sham democracy like India do stone pelters get blinded for protesting their rights of freedom.

No matter how much Pakistanis claim India democracy a sham... Indian system works just great.... we created worlds 5th largest economy while you guys with a perfect Directorial regimes achieved .... Ghanta.

and just so you know you donkey with a IQ of a dead wasp @SrNair

In every Indo Pak war so far KSA has sent oil tankers to Pakistan free of cost to support the Pak army and made sure they were no oil shortages during war. Also KSA funded Pakistans nuclear bomb for decades.

So you are the biggest moron if you think KSA cares of Indian national interest. they can destroy Indian economy in 2 months all they have to do is shut down the oil.

No matter how much Pakistanis claim India democracy a sham... Indian system works just great.... we created worlds 5th largest economy while you guys with a perfect Directorial regimes achieved .... Ghanta.

everyone come see me slap @AnnoyingOrange on his dirty Smelly indian face
you have piss poor knowledge about anything. come let me slap you on your dirty Indian face :lol:

Pakistan despite being 7x smaller then India with its 1.3 billion population is a world top 25 economy

Pakistan is now the world's third fastest growing economy among the world's top 25 economies with PPP GDP of over one trillion US dollars, according to the International Monetary Fund (IMF). IMF has recently raised the country's 2018 growth forecast to 5.6%.
Pakistan%2BTDM%2B.jpg

Indias real competition China slaps India in the face in every field. compare you poor country with China not Pakistan.

the only ghanta here is dumb @ss Indians like you who have No knowledge about the reality and might of Pakistan.

and just so you know you donkey with a IQ of a dead wasp @SrNair

In every Indo Pak war so far KSA has sent oil tankers to Pakistan free of cost to support the Pak army and made sure they were no oil shortages during war. Also KSA funded Pakistans nuclear bomb for decades.

So you are the biggest moron if you think KSA cares of Indian national interest. they can destroy Indian economy in 2 months all they have to do is shut down the oil.

everyone come see me slap @AnnoyingOrange on his dirty Smelly indian face
you have piss poor knowledge about anything. come let me slap you on your dirty Indian face :lol:

Pakistan despite being 7x smaller then India with its 1.3 billion population is a world top 25 economy

Pakistan is now the world's third fastest growing economy among the world's top 25 economies with PPP GDP of over one trillion US dollars, according to the International Monetary Fund (IMF). IMF has recently raised the country's 2018 growth forecast to 5.6%.
Pakistan%2BTDM%2B.jpg

Indias real competition China slaps India in the face in every field. compare you poor country with China not Pakistan.

the only ghanta here is dumb @ss Indians like you who have No knowledge about the reality and might of Pakistan.
So while everyone is watching... let me slap some real numbers at your face.....

A world 25 Economy ... LOL... a 2 Trillion $ Economy compared to a 280 Billion Dollar economy... Now go figure...

And now read this and slap yourself even more ... http://www.thehindubusinessline.com...wing-economy-in-2018-2019/article10046661.ece
http://www.business-standard.com/ar...er-than-advance-estimates-118012201280_1.html

I love the way Pakistanis keep themselves happy bay manufacturing numbers...

So while everyone is watching... let me slap some real numbers at your face.....

A world 25 Economy ... LOL... a 2 Trillion $ Economy compared to a 280 Billion Dollar economy... Now go figure...

I love the way Pakistanis keep themselves happy bay manufacturing numbers...
you donkey Pakistan is a trillion dollar economy and a world top 25 economy
Check IMF results if you can read english.
Pakistan economy becomes the 25th largest in the world: World Data Atlas
https://timesofislamabad.com/17-Jul...he-25th-largest-in-the-world-world-data-atlas

this guy man, honestly the dumbest poster on this forum. literally must have failed every class in school. DO you want me to give you a job as a sweeper at my house @AnnoyingOrange

and lets compare India and Chinas economy @AnnoyingOrange afterall the 2 billion+ nations of the world. how many more slaps on your face will you get after this.

Please dont have any children @AnnoyingOrange i cant imagine a world with more dumb @ss Indians like you.

Slap after slap on your face on PDF every day, literally you are the whipping boy of all posters :omghaha::omghaha:
You are an embarrassment to your parents

you donkey Pakistan is a trillion dollar economy and a world top 25 economy
Check IMF results if you can read english.
Pakistan economy becomes the 25th largest in the world: World Data Atlas
https://timesofislamabad.com/17-Jul...he-25th-largest-in-the-world-world-data-atlas

this guy man, honestly the dumbest poster on this forum. literally must have failed every class in school. DO you want me to give you a job as a sweeper at my house @AnnoyingOrange

and lets compare India and Chinas economy @AnnoyingOrange afterall the 2 billion+ nations of the world. how many more slaps on your face will you get after this.
Here is another chittar for you to slap yourself.....
capture1.17550

Find Pakistan..... in top 25....

I am loving the way you are jumping up and dpwn on your chair... dekh ke kahi hatthi andar na ghus jaye...

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 12
Here is another chittar for you to slap yourself.....
capture1.17550
uneducated fool your link doesnt work.

keep trolling on this thread and taking it off topic i will get you banned you donkey.
China slaps India in every field possible, you are even typing this comment from a Made in China phone or laptop let that sink in Bhariti

worlds top 25 economy baby. whilst you billions plus nation cant even compare to China.

And where is your so called "WORLD" ??? Does anyone including your all weather friends talk or question India about our conduct in Kashmir ??? LOL :p:

Capture1.JPG
uneducated fool your link doesnt work.

keep trolling on this thread and taking it off topic i will get you banned you donkey.
China slaps India in every field possible, you are even typing this comment from a Made in China phone or laptop let that sink in Bhariti

worlds top 25 economy baby. whilst you billions plus nation cant even compare to China.

top jumping on the char .... you might get a heart attack old man....

Its a old Pakistani habbit ... mere chache ki gaddi teri gaddi se vaddi hai ...LOL

And where is your so called "WORLD" ??? Does anyone including your all weather friends talk or question India about our conduct in Kashmir ??? LOL :p:
Times square India getting embarrassed world wide :lol:
DVa6l3_WAAAUjQW.jpg

View attachment 452670

top jumping on the char .... you might get a heart attack old man....

Its a old Pakistani habbit ... mere chache ki gaddi teri gaddi se vaddi hai ...LOL
we are in 2018 dumb @ss
check IMF report from last week you donkey.

your mum gave birth to a man with an IQ of a dead tree :omghaha:

Times square India getting embarrassed world wide :lol:
DVa6l3_WAAAUjQW.jpg
Pakistanis scored a self goal here... this just proves to the world that all the unrest in Kashmir is Pakistan doing... this is a great weapon for our Diplomats and lobby..... keep it coming... LOL

Growing up @AnnoyingOrange used to get slapped by his parents everday, now he gets slapped everyday by posters on PDF :lol:

DTfhJUVXkAAzF3Z.jpg

Pakistanis scored a self goal here... this just proves to the world that all the unrest in Kashmir is Pakistan doing... this is a great weapon for our Diplomats and lobby..... keep it coming... LOL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Then why are Indian @ss of fire.

Just how much India is burning proves how these billboards have done their job.

keep them coming Diplomats and GOP

Back
Top Bottom