What's new

Malala Yusufzai: Victim of Barbaric Terror and Dirty Politics

Good decision to send her to UK, she will be safe away from the Taliban savages in Pakistan. Hope she recovers fast.

Actually you got a point..
How can a bullet remain in her head when shot at point blank?

This has happened alot of times. She probably saw the attack coming and moved her head in fear and to protect herself and this caused the bullet to strike her in an odd angle which didn't have enough force to peneterate the skull.

Why the attackers didnt finish her off?

Because they shot her in the head and neck and she immediately slumped into unconsciousness. They thought she was dead right there. That is usually enough to kill a person. But Allah and his angles were with her that day.

Unless the attackers did want her to survive..

They didn't. Not the way they shot at her --head and neck. The intended to kill her. Say they shot her in the leg then your statement would be valid.

Why would theu want her to survive?
Taliban dont spare their victim..do they?

No.

But dont blame the child...thats harsh .

It is incredibly stupid and foolish for anyone to blame her. And who ever does so is an extremely sick mentally diminshed person.

^^^ normally an assassin full of hate wont stop until the whole megazine is empty and he sees light shining through the victims body..
But if you say so.

Pakistanis I met today didn't talk Malala but cricket. Yet another example that Talibs aren't the only Pakistanis with their minds messed up, yes?

India have more specialized facilities than pakistan .....agree

But those kids go there because its cheap ...cheaper than UK, USA etc....where such facilities are available also with better standards.... now if you want to say you have etter facilities than UK and US I cannot agree on that......

Also their is political fators.... India telling tale of its bara pan is not what we need right now....

maybe you are not understanding me. I'm saying that facilities are not yet world class but the caliber of healthcare is. Your kids come over because they want liver transplant surgeries- not exactly a simple surgery and hence not provided in Pakistan. But the surgery is world class in India. it's is at par with UK and US . Not every field is world class but overwhelming majority is

Actually you got a point..
How can a bullet remain in her head when shot at point blank?
Why the attackers didnt finish her off?
Unless the attackers did want her to survive..
Why would theu want her to survive?
Taliban dont spare their victim..do they?

But dont blame the child...thats harsh .

:rofl: you use the first 5 lines trying to claim/ play it off as a hoax albeit subtly and then on the last line you try to say what now? . another Taliban sympathizer:no: you been doing all throughout this post... constantly eluding to it as a propaganda but like I said in a very subtle manner

^^^ You cant bully me into submission.
Try all you want.
I am not GOP who gets bullied into submission from abroad...

Pakistanis I met today didn't talk Malala but cricket. Yet another example that Talibs aren't the only Pakistanis with their minds messed up, yes?

Stop being a dumb jew, and start to realize that maybe the Pakistanis you met today are very much integrated into American society and have no knowledge of the incident.

You are a propagandist, and as much as I used to appreciate your efforts before, to me you are in the gutter like most Indian posters here.

India have more specialized facilities than pakistan .....agree

But those kids go there because its cheap ...cheaper than UK, USA etc....where such facilities are available also with better standards.... now if you want to say you have etter facilities than UK and US I cannot agree on that......

Also their is political fators.... India telling tale of its bara pan is not what we need right now....

While it is true that cost of medical treatment in India is much less than in the west, that is not the only reason people choose to come. In some fields, especially cardiac (both pediatric & adult), Indian hospitals have better outcomes than anywhere else in the world. This is not because of any particular brilliance genetically but simply because Indian doctors perform so many procedures that both their team & they simply become the best there is. Studies have pointed this out. Most surgeons in the west do a fraction of what their counterparts in India do, there is simply no substitute for experience. This is not to suggest that this is an across the board phenomenon; it is not, but it is fast becoming true in most fields.

^^^ normally an assassin full of hate wont stop until the whole megazine is empty and he sees light shining through the victims body..
But if you say so.

this is completely not the case.

watch taliban execution videos. you will see alot of videos where only 1-2 shots are fired to execute a victim.

Stop being a dumb jew, and start to realize that maybe the Pakistanis you met today are very much integrated into American society and have no knowledge of the incident.

You are a propagandist, and as much as I used to appreciate your efforts before, to me you are in the gutter like most Indian posters here.

Takes one to know one :woot:

While it is true that cost of medical treatment in India is much less than in the west, that is not the only reason people choose to come. In some fields, especially cardiac (both pediatric & adult), Indian hospitals have better outcomes than anywhere else in the world. This is not because of any particular brilliance genetically but simply because Indian doctors perform so many procedures that both their team & they simply become the best there is. Studies have pointed this out. Most surgeons in the west do a fraction of what their counterparts in India do, there is simply no substitute for experience. This is not to suggest that this is an across the board phenomenon; it is not, but it is fast becoming true in most fields.

why you indians have to soil every damn thread with your infeority complex? nobody gives a damn bout your hospitals. and this thread isn't about them.

I hope she has adequate security in England.

There are many Taliban worshippers in England who can easily be coerced into harming this poor girl.

The Taliban are Worse than the Nazis.

whats your problem?

did you read how stupid solomons post was?

All he said that some Pakistanis he met were talking about cricket instead of the well being of this girl.

I know many Pakistanis like that. Nothing new there.

I hope she has adequate security in England.

There are many Taliban worshippers in England who can easily be coerced into harming this poor girl.

The Taliban are Worse than the Nazis.

All he said that some Pakistanis he met were talking about cricket instead of the well being of this girl.

I know many Pakistanis like that. Nothing new there.

Mercenary is still burned by the post where I exposed his wishy washy ***. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom