What's new

Malala Yousufzai is the strongest Nominee to win Nobel Peace Prize 2013

I disagree. If anything, it shows to the world that Pakistani themselves are fighting against terror, rather than harboring terrorists the western media so love to portray. Having Malala as a poster girl is 100 times better than the face of Bush, Obama or some American troops. Malala is pakistan's poster girl for fight against terror, not America's.

if you want to project pakistanis, i can show you a zillion other names a zillion times better then malala

as i said, its all political

malala did nothing

a chinese guy who was any chinese government got the award too, you may think that he showed china is some country other then their soviet like strict regime and where people work for humanity, chinese people bycotted and pakistan bycotted too

I hope Malala gets it though I know most of my countrymen will be convinced her as a part of some crazy conspiracy but she has my support and I will proudly celebrate it.

most of the pakistanis also stood behind the family who's son shahzaib got killed by a wadera

and most of the pakistani nation also condemned the kasas which took place according to the shariat

off course she should get Nobel peace prize. no doubt. she is like my younger sister.:)

What have she done?
Please post everything briefly.

because of her wound (I don't know if it was metal or rubber bullet :ashamed: ) every one in world can sleep with peace
so she logically deserves peace prize :)

if you want to project pakistanis, i can show you a zillion other names a zillion times better then malala

as i said, its all political

malala did nothing

a chinese guy who was any chinese government got the award too, you may think that he showed chinese is some country other then theor soviet like strict regime and where people work for humanity, chinese people bycotted and pakistan bycotted too

Yes, there are others who had done more. But have you read the article, among the nominees, she certainly deserves it the most. She may not have done much, she is kid, but her story touches people's heart. She can inspire others!

she has put girl child education in focus again... she has put taliban on backfoot who apologized... and I would expect them to be more open to girl's right to education.

you should know .. nobel prize goes more into symbolism and grand gesture than actual action (peace price that is) ... there is an asian prize which is closer to what you want..

In grand scheme of things, there are hundreds of edhi in the world.

Ramon Magsaysay Award - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If she can get nobel prize by only saying that "education is for everyone then", then I should be given a nobel prize too because I always talk for peace. In PDF and outside PDF too.

because of her wound (I don't know if it was metal or rubber bullet :ashamed: ) every one in world can sleep with peace
so she logically deserves peace prize :)

lame reasons

:raise: I saved a person by wasting his time on facebook.
I should be given Nobel prize too.
:azn:

I really hope she gets Nobel Peace Prize.

Poor girl got shot by going to school :cry: SO HALF OF PAK WOMEN DOES'T SEE SCHOOL

God bless the kid .. wish her every success in acheiving Nobel peace prize ! If she receives will be youngest ?

Back
Top Bottom