What's new

Malala speaks at UN, vows not to be silenced

This girl is a hero - she proved a very valuable point. Nothing terrifies the kharijites more than a little girl with a desire for education.

I wish her a very bright,happy and a prosperous future.

she is symbol of hope & courage for Pakistan :tup:

Symbol of hope for Pakistan?- :argh:-
She is not even living in Pakistan any more-
Few years down the line she will be a British National-

The symbol of hope & courage are the girls that are still living inside Pakistan and going to school under direct threat of extremism every day- not this unfortunate girl with an importunate father living comfortably in west now--

She has not said anything controversial till now .. Usually these things(vested interests) starts working after her fame is adequately built up..

Right, like I said, she is an angel, innocent.
However, she is being used by the media, vested interests kick in here.
Me thinks that most of her limelight is to do with swaying public opinion of the war in Afghanistan and the war against the taliban.

Of course, taliban should be dealt with, but this being the West and US.
You never know where it leads us.

Wow, she can talk. I got shivers. Brave girl, our prayers are with you.

Watching her and listening to her speech, couldn't help think the wretch Taliban must be rolling in pain watching her speak against them on a world forum.

Symbol of hope for Pakistan?- :argh:-
She is not even living in Pakistan any more-
Few years down the line she will be a British National-

The symbol of hope & courage are the girls that are still living inside Pakistan and going to school under direct threat of extremism every day- not this unfortunate girl with an importunate father living comfortably in west now--

Stop being so negative, she will be back after she has done the rounds with media.

women in Pakistan are in every institution be as teachers,doctors,PAF,Army,police telecom sector,power sector etc etc where it says all are like TTP in Pakistan which most in west will think.

women in Pakistan are in every institution be as teachers,doctors,PAF,Army,police telecom sector,power sector etc etc where it says all are like TTP in Pakistan which most in west will think.

Ah I see.

Perhaps you will be surprised to find people in the west are able to tell the difference between TTP and normal Pakistanis.

The world will see the true evil India has cultivated, nurtured, funded and armed.

The tide of war is receding and attention is turning to Syria. TTP are no longer able to justify their actions. As they shift focus to Syria, India will cut their funding and Israel will take ownership for use on their front.

Malala will create sympathy for Pakistan as she has become our poster girl. More countries will now be open to trading with us.

Ah I see.

Perhaps you will be surprised to find people in the west are able to tell the difference between TTP and normal Pakistanis.

The world will see the true evil India has cultivated, nurtured, funded and armed.

The tide of war is receding and attention is turning to Syria.

Malala will create sympathy for Pakistan as she has become our poster girl. More countries will be now be open to trading with us.

i think they will use her to malign islam,Pakistan as barbaric/backward etc etc

Allah tala behtar karen gay InshAllah. filhal tu yehi keh saktay hayn

agay dekhtay hayn kia hota hay

Back
Top Bottom