What's new

Malala and the Nobel Award

Osama Ali_16

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
By Osama Ali
Who is Malala? Why is she popular? Why is she getting awards and invitations from the famous heads? There are questions raised everytime we talk about the girl from fata named "Malala Yusuf Zai" , who wrote a letter to the terrorist group inside Pakistan (Pakistan tehreek e Taliban) urging them to stop violating women for getting education from schools and colleges. She had also mentioned in the letter of getting education as a "right" . This was a quiet excellent and a brave task done by this young girl. The whole nation is proud of Malala Yusuf Zai as she the name of Pakistan. So the first thing is very clear that Malala did a good job and should get salutations for her work in such a young age. Malala got shot by some terrorists inside her school bus. She was send outside for a treatment for her head injury. She healed the injury and now she is totally fine. Malala Yusuf Zai was awarded a "Nobel Award", she got the privilege of being invited to the United Nations and many famous personalities including Bill gates had met her and there are many more eager to meet her and now she is roaming around outside Pakistan receiving a great welcome by the foreigners.(So mr @Hyperion i may clear you that i did not speak a word against Malala that u rated me negative , i criticize the mean attitude of America)
The point is that why Malala Yusuf wasnt given awards when she just send the letter to the terrorists, urging them the right of education of the women. Was she just awarded for being shot? If this is so then there are several Pakistan children losing their lives under the hands of the terrorists, why dont they get a nobel award?
Secondly, Malala Yusuf Zai gained popularity just because of America and Americans love Malala because she raised the voice of Women and their rights and if American care about the rights of women then why do they give ill est of ill treatment to Dr Afia Saddiquii???? Dr Afia might be an aid of the terrorist group no doubt, but the question is that where is the importance of the rights of women to America gone here in this case? Isnt she a women and where are her rights? Another thing that is very evident and that is Malalas father who works for America but dont know what does he work, so is this the reason why Malala is being cared by America?
There are many other loyal people in Pakistan who have spared whole of their lives serving the poor people, doing justice, serving the nation faithfully through out e.g Abdus Sattar Edhi, so why arent such people awarded even once? The whole world is just strucked on Malala, even though she has received the biggest of big awards now what is left for her to be given another award?

Last edited:
By Osama Ali
Who is Malala? Why is she popular? Why is she getting awards and invitations from the famous heads? There are questions raised everytime we talk about the girl from fata named "Malala Yusuf Zai" , who wrote a letter to the terrorist group inside Pakistan (Pakistan tehreek e Taliban) urging them to stop violating women for getting education from schools and colleges. She had also mentioned in the letter of getting education as a "right" . This was a quiet excellent and a brave task done by this young girl. The whole nation is proud of Malala Yusuf Zai as she the name of Pakistan. So the first thing is very clear that Malala did a good job and should get salutations for her work in such a young age. Malala got shot by some terrorists inside her school bus. She was send outside for a treatment for her head injury. She healed the injury and now she is totally fine. Malala Yusuf Zai was awarded a "Nobel Award", she got the privilege of being invited to the United Nations and many famous personalities including Bill gates had met her and there are many more eager to meet her and now she is roaming around outside Pakistan receiving a great welcome by the foreigners.(So mr @nair i may clear you that i did not speak a word against Malala that u rated me negative , i criticize the mean attitude of America)
The point is that why Malala Yusuf wasnt given awards when she just send the letter to the terrorists, urging them the right of education of the women. Was she just awarded for being shot? If this is so then there are several Pakistan children losing their lives under the hands of the terrorists, why dont they get a nobel award?
Secondly, Malala Yusuf Zai gained popularity just because of America and Americans love Malala because she raised the voice of Women and their rights and if American care about the rights of women then why do they give ill est of ill treatment to Dr Afia Saddiquii???? Dr Afia might be an aid of the terrorist group no doubt, but the question is that where is the importance of the rights of women to America gone here in this case? Isnt she a women and where are her rights? Another thing that is very evident and that is Malalas father who works for America but dont know what does he work, so is this the reason why Malala is being cared by America?
There are many other loyal people in Pakistan who have spared whole of their lives serving the poor people, doing justice, serving the nation faithfully through out e.g Abdus Sattar Edhi, so why arent such people awarded even once? The whole world is just strucked on Malala, even though she has received the biggest of big awards now what is left for her to be given another award?

I did not plan to rate you negative in that thread, i did not agree with your point for sure which was clearly replied in my post... Let me check if i did rate, then it will be reversed.....

By Osama Ali
Who is Malala? Why is she popular? Why is she getting awards and invitations from the famous heads? There are questions raised everytime we talk about the girl from fata named "Malala Yusuf Zai" , who wrote a letter to the terrorist group inside Pakistan (Pakistan tehreek e Taliban) urging them to stop violating women for getting education from schools and colleges. She had also mentioned in the letter of getting education as a "right" . This was a quiet excellent and a brave task done by this young girl. The whole nation is proud of Malala Yusuf Zai as she the name of Pakistan. So the first thing is very clear that Malala did a good job and should get salutations for her work in such a young age. Malala got shot by some terrorists inside her school bus. She was send outside for a treatment for her head injury. She healed the injury and now she is totally fine. Malala Yusuf Zai was awarded a "Nobel Award", she got the privilege of being invited to the United Nations and many famous personalities including Bill gates had met her and there are many more eager to meet her and now she is roaming around outside Pakistan receiving a great welcome by the foreigners.(So mr @nair i may clear you that i did not speak a word against Malala that u rated me negative , i criticize the mean attitude of America)

Check who rated you negative before accusing...... if you are talking about this thread (Why is Malala soo special for America? It wasnt me mate.....

By Osama Ali
Malala won the award after proving her self loyal puppet off west she co authors a book with Christina Lamb who is known for her hatred of Islam and Pakistan than bashing Islam and Pakistan and Jinah and Iqbal and few more in her book meeting and defending people like Tasleema Nasreen and Salman Rushdie so now she has earned the right for this miserable award
1413021671496.jpg

1413021716417.jpg

1413021753233.jpg

In last picture the lady with her is famous ......... Tasleema Nasreen famous for abusing HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW but still some slave minds will defend her

Malala won the award after proving her self loyal puppet off west she co authors a book with Christina Lamb who is known for her hatred of Islam and Pakistan than bashing Islam and Pakistan and Jinah and Iqbal and few more in her book meeting and defending people like Tasleema Nasreen and Salman Rushdie so now she has earned the right for this miserable award
View attachment 125350
View attachment 125357
View attachment 125358
In last picture the lady with her is famous ......... Tasleema Nasreen famous for abusing HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW but still some slave minds will defend her
Thats not malalas fault that she met her.... soo many famous heads are eager to meet her ... now she cant say no to them.. that looks bad.

Just revoke her citizenship of Pakistan and officially banish her from Pakistan, problem solved. How dare she raise voice against pious Taliban!! :)

Lol taliban arent pious at all they kill and behead innocent people and play football with their cut heads :( :( :( you dont know you are Indian actually :( you guys dont even have an idea howmuch pain we tolerate everyday :( But no worries, now the area where they used to be is cleared almost!And their are no terrorists around Pakistan nowa days except this damn Kashmir problem :(
Just revoke her citizenship of Pakistan and officially banish her from Pakistan, problem solved. How dare she raise voice against pious Taliban!! :)
t

Lol taliban arent pious at all they kill and behead innocent people and play football with their cut heads :( :( :( you dont know you are Indian actually :( you guys dont even have an idea howmuch pain we tolerate everyday :( But no worries, now the area where they used to be is cleared almost!And their are no terrorists around Pakistan nowa days except this damn Kashmir problem :(

It was supposed to be a sarcasm mate, lots of people in Pakistan seem to be far more ashamed of Malala than the Talibans.

It was supposed to be a sarcasm mate, lots of people in Pakistan seem to be far more ashamed of Malala than the Talibans.
Okay now tell me how much do you know about Kailash Satyarthi with whom Malala shares this noble peace prize???

How many threads 're dedicated to Mr.Satyarthi??? Sadly not many or not as many as Malala. :(

Back
Top Bottom