What's new

Major tragedy averted as Indian Army Patrol finds IED near GOVT. SCHOOL

& some people call them freedom fighters

Why would they kill their own people and why havnt they done it in decades why now.

Its your Raw , modi and doval who are behind ISIS flags and such bombs they want to promote war and terror so they will get it .

Besides most probably its a fake to legitimize indian aggression on muslims.

And the education standards of India are a shame it produces brains like you who are alien to reasoning .

Why would they kill their own people and why havnt they done it in decades why now.
Its your Raw , modi and doval who are behind ISIS flags and such bombs they want to promote war and terror so they will get it .
And the education standards of India are a shame it produces brains like you who are alien to reasoning .

Isn't "killing their own people" what they are proficient at, its obvious from the last 10 years ?

Bro we need more Pakistani's like you on the forum :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Such a brainwashed.Whole world is fake except Pakistan..

Isn't "killing their own people" what they are proficient at, its obvious from the last 10 years ?
They killed IA soldiers exclusively .

Eleven Indian soldiers, police dead in attack on camp in Kashmir| Reuters

Bro we need more Pakistani's like you on the forum :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
There are millions like me who were silent earlier hoping for things to change for good but now its been realized that our desire for peace is considered a weakness so now India will get a logical befitting reply to all her aggressions.

Such a brainwashed.Whole world is fake except Pakistan..
When some one has no logical reply he can only say what you said. Learn to reason if you know what i mean.

There are millions like me who were silent earlier hoping for things to change for good but now its been realized that our desire for peace is considered a weakness so now India will get a logical befitting reply to all her aggressions.

When some one has no logical reply he can only say what you said. Learn to reason if you know what i mean.

Hi,
Dear Mr. ButtHurt Pakistani
Care to read the title of the thread? and then read the first like you wrote.
Bye.

Yea right, they also killed scores others in 26/11 , there is no difference between ISIS, TTP and these morons

I am not sure but even if kashmiries were involved in 26/11 they didnt kill their own they killed indians who are responsible for killing thousands of innocent men, women and children of kashmiries that was their revenge if they did it.

I am not sure but even if kashmiries were involved in 26/11 they didnt kill their own they killed indians who are responsible for killing thousands of innocent men, women and children of kashmiries that was their revenge if they did it.

Oh, similar to TTP revenge on your army school ?

Eleven Indian soldiers, police dead in attack on camp in Kashmir| Reuters

Why you guys support Doval's man when they hoist Pakistani & ISIS flags side by side?Its most of the time..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom