What's new

Major fire at Delhi's international airport caused extensive damage

Most important part of the news is, so there is no worrying about it.

"There is no damage to cargo. No cargo has been lost. No one was injured," a spokesperson for Delhi International Airport Ltd (DIAL), which operates the IGI Airport, said.

You can do better and tell Roybot to take a hike.

Oh never mind Roybot. Since you were on the spot, now tell me is the fire still burning or did it doused?
And what really did get burnt apart from some short and curlies?

So something in the cargo caused the fire, or something unrelated to the cargo caused the fire in the cargo area?

So something in the cargo caused the fire, or something unrelated to the cargo caused the fire in the cargo area?

That you gotta go and ask fast. He seems to know everything about this fire! While Roybot is trying to sweep the fire below a carpet. So he can't be of much help in this matter.

I think the incident highlights lack of fire safety prevalent throughout Hindustani airports. Lack of safety measures are a sure cause of this.

Question: do indians smoke cigarettes?

In China, about 10% to 20% of men smoke cigarettes. The numbers are much less for women (1%?).

It's of concerning news.

I'm curious. Why do you want to suppress this news? Are you working for the Indian government and don't want this to get out?

1. Are u for real?????? Its not china everything is open in the public here.

2. What govt. of India have to do with this??????

For ur info a private Indian company have build this airport and its the same private Indian company who manages it.

Govt. of India don't have any role.

3. The fire can be anywhere in any place in the world but look at the good work.

Despite of heavy fire, there is no death - no loss to cargo - no missing cargo. :angel:

what about weeds?? opium?? is there any data for that too??

I would assume the number to very low, because I believe it is punishable by death.

Question: do indians smoke cigarettes?

In China, about 10% to 20% of men smoke cigarettes. The numbers are much less for women (1%?).

In China 60% of all males above 15 smoke. Much higher than your figure of 10-20%.

China is the most smoke-filled nation in the world, the largest consumer and producer of tobacco. Its 350 million smokers account for a third of the world's total. The country produces 42 per cent of all cigarettes on the planet. Sixty percent of all males over 15 smoke. (Only 4 per cent of all women.) About 1.2 million of the 5 million people in the world who die annually of smoking-related diseases are Chinese. The World Health Organization predicts that 100 million young men in China will die prematurely because of smoking.

Read more: In China, smoking's the big thing

In India about 30% of male and 2% of females smoke.

In China 60% of all males above 15 smoke. Much higher than your figure of 10-20%.

In India about 30% of male and 2% of females smoke.
60% is exaggerated. It sounds like india and China have similar numbers of smokers. This is probably what caused the airport fire.

what about weeds?? opium?? is there any data for that too??
LOL........... at least Chinese don't practice human sacrifice while putting people in jail for seven years for eating beef.

Back
Top Bottom