What's new

Maj Adil Raja (R) resigns from Pakistan Ex Servicemen Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their r wispers now that some one was paid 40 millions $ for "facilitating" in release of nawaz sharif n his subsequent departure.

If I was a betting man my money would be on "susar".
Mine would be on "susra"

In my discussions with some folks (well positioned) within military circles there is a sense of confusion all around.
People are in a state of dazed confusion as to what is happening. To be honest, nothing these days is making sense to anyone.
There is a calculation that is simplistic (not sure if accurate), where there is a strong belief that internal factions within the Army (China vs US) are going at each other, and this is giving space to political forces around this process (that is also being maneuvered to support). The US faction has won the day (and this is main prize, not PTI and PML, which is a side-show - the main robbery is within the Army that people are not understanding), but only 10 years ago, this was not even a question of where the Establishment sat (was squarely in the US camp). Of late that was no longer very clear, and the shift towards China was intense, hence this harsh corrective action by Uncle Sam and his supporters in the old guard of the Establishment.

My sense is that what we have see in these last few days, is an internal coup within the military meant to slow down the slide towards China. IK was a price that was paid, as he was not stopping or slowing this move Eastward. Now with PML the slide will slow down. New Chief will be US leaning (not a Nationalist or hardcore SINOphile), which means all critical appointments and postings will align back to the US.
This is my calculus as to what is currently happening. The political drama is only one leg to a 4 legged stool.

Salaam

Can the chief even do that? Seems like an odd thing.

FB_IMG_1650395865471.jpg

If he can do that ☝️. Then nothing is beyond his reach as far as his foreign overlords allow him to do so

Kursi bhi wohi r auhda bhi wohi r Chand maah ki Sipah Salari:

Jo 2 takkon pe ya 2 jumlon pe bik jay uski Kya okaat Reh jati hai!

IMG_20220420_204009.jpg

R Jo Sher ki tra dutt jay r apnay asulon pe khrha rahay uski kia Shaan salamat rehti hai!
IMG_20220420_204023.jpg

IMG_20220420_204058.jpg

Sach kaha shaair ne:
kirgis ka Jahan or hai, Shaheen ka Jahan or.

This country is missing you a lot sir!

Last edited:
It struck me first time when he made the petty decision of “ending” Zarb e Azb and “starting” Raddul Fasaad.

Basically his tiny ego did not allow him to carry the name from the previous COAS so he had to relabel it.
Erm no, it's because it's a different phase of operations, let's stop being petty and make things out of thin air. Zarb-e-Azb wasn't an infinite operation given its scope and the resource allocation etc

One such example is "Mir Muhammad Ali Khan" guy.
iirc, he has a cause of fraud against him in the US, says it all really

Their r wispers now that some one was paid 40 millions $ for "facilitating" in release of nawaz sharif n his subsequent departure.

If I was a betting man my money would be on "susar".
Journalist Haroon ur Rasheed claimed that on TV. Here's the detailed post with video link and timestamp👇

According to the most senior journalist Haroon Rasheed, Nawaz Sharif paid someone a hefty $40 Million for his safe escape to London. But didn't disclosed his name saying that "Marna hai uska nam le k".

Timestamp: 33:40

Who could that person be? Any guess? Recipient of 40 MILLION USD! 😳 That's a lot of 🤑💰 money!

I am pretty sure sir @PanzerKiel gonna sue the 92 News channel and Haroon ur Rasheed for fake news, defamation, Anti-state propaganda warfare and spreading disinformation crimes.

Last edited:
Braindead Muqtadar Idarey, the so called neutrals are on a egocentric ride.

If they are looking for a way out of this crisis and that they are accepting the mistake, why they are still hell bent on working against the Awam and Imran Khan.

Like the reported shutdown/slowdown of internet tomorrow during Lahore Jalsa.

The media blackout, the Election Commission coercion by the Estab. regarding foreign fundind case of PTI, which is fake.

These imbecile morons should course correct and come clear. The mainstream media blackout of the Imran Khan Jalsa means more people will go to the Jalsa, with many earlier watching at home. :azn:

Truly the hatred have made them devoid of any mental faculties, doing one mistake after another. Yes we all know arrogance breeds ignorance, Generals are egotistic and arrogant, not all of 'em...the result is there to be seen.

Last edited:
So they pretty much saying that IK is right and acknowledge his demands as justified.

Mtlb sazish to hui thi na! Warna immediate interim Govt, free, fair, transparent elections in 90 days ka kia maksad bnta? So this PDM Govt is illegitimate and shouldn't be allowed to do any legislation, agar 90 days me elections krvany hen to this Govt should stand null and void from this very moment.

So they pretty much saying that IK is right and acknowledge his demands as justified.

Mtlb sazish to hui thi na! Warna immediate interim Govt, free, fair, transparent elections in 90 days ka kia maksad bnta? So this PDM Govt is illegitimate and shouldn't be allowed to do any legislation, agar 90 days me elections krvany hen to this Govt should stand null and void from this very moment.

Bhai retired officers ka weight apni jaga this should come from our active officers.

Braindead Muqtadar Idarey, the so called neutrals are on a egocentric ride.

If they are looking for a way out of this crisis and that they are accepting the mistake, why they are still hell bent on working against the Awam and Imran Khan.

Like the reported shutdown/slowdown of internet tomorrow during Lahore Jalsa.

The media blackout, the Election Commission coercion by the Estab. regarding foreign fundind case of PTI, which is fake.

These imbecile morons should course correct and come clear. The mainstream media blackout of the Imran Khan Jalsa means more people will go to the Jalsa, with many earlier watching at home. :azn:

Truly the hatred have made them devoid of any mental faculties, doing one mistake after another. Yes we all know arrogance breeds ignorance, Generals are egotistic and arrogant, not all of 'em...the result is there to be seen.
I almost hated IK till a couple of months ago.

But that's exactly the reasons you mentioned that I made this my identity here 👇

1649532919906.png

Bajwa and Co still trying to play smart A$$ with this nation and playing double games with us for many months. They are in no mood to course correct themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom