What's new

Maharashtra: Dead bodies of Coronavirus patients to be cremated irrespective of their religion

Tableegi jamat is also spreading in Pakistan
One of Union Council of islamabad is under curfew due to tableegi jamat 8 members
Got infected
Muslims are slow to understand but i am sure they will fall in line and accept rules at least in Congress led govts
I am sure Indian media will make corona virus a Hindu Muslim issue
I wonder its not their first time in Sri Petaling Mosque in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia they infected at least 600, they planned to do so in Gowa Regency near Makassar in South Sulawesi, Indonesia but Thank God government there intervened in time there and stopped them . wonder why indian government didn't stop them in time?

Maybe they could preserve the body in sub-zero. Later buried after disintefecting.
cold dont destroy the virus . there are other ways for example put a layer of lyme over body

If will cause more chaos. Muslims will stop sharing information of infected people
They will chose to die in home and buried rather than die in hospital and cremated.
Take Muslim community with you before issuing such order otherwise shit will hit fan
It has already hit the fan. I am placing the blame on strongman Modi who brought infected Muslims back from Gulf and Iran.

And let Muslims violate lockdown.

No point in blaming Muslims when our elite is bunch of hijdas

Are the lot of you having such a hard on for your respective faiths that you forget most of today's faiths have some clause for exceptional circumstances?

If there is a valid reason to choose a particular method for disposal of organic remains, are you seriously that fucktarded to believe your God will get offended?

Too bad the virus does not target people by emotional and logical intelligence.

Social distancing does not necessarily mean you have to let go of logic and reason.

Imbeciles.

It has already hit the fan. I am placing the blame on strongman Modi who brought infected Muslims back from Gulf and Iran.

And let Muslims violate lockdown.

No point in blaming Muslims when our elite is bunch of hijdas

Indians on this forum are very communal. Need to stigmatise an entire group, example you said all people evacuated from mideast are Muslims. Interesting that no hindu works in mid east, thanks for educating me. If a hindu spreads disease then you probably focus on their state origin. You guys are so divided on many lines, you only look after own ethnic, sect, linguistic groups over idea of helping other groups.

Indians on this forum are very communal. Need to stigmatise an entire group, example you said all people evacuated from mideast are Muslims. Interesting that no hindu works in mid east, thanks for educating me. If a hindu spreads disease then you probably focus on their state origin. You guys are so divided on many lines, you only look after own ethnic, sect, linguistic groups over idea of helping other groups.

Hindus on this forum? No, it is Hindus everywhere.

As I said, the world will eventually find a cure for coronavirus, but there will never be a cure for the depraved Sanghi mind that is obsessed with Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom