What's new

Mafia Wars Maniacs

sherdil76

Reaction score
this thread is for those who are addicted to Mafia Wars on Facebook, would like to share their experience, info, tips n tricks or just need help.

o boy I am still waiting to get into Bangkok tier, but much more left to be done in previous tiers. seems like its a never ending story :cheesy:

Last edited:
This game is so addictive. Playing for the last two months. Btw I'm a level 190+ with more than 500 mafia. Bangkok is ok but it will take a while to complete it. Now I'm concentrated in completing the NY tiers.

Last edited:
This game is so addictive. Playing for the last two months. Btw I'm a level 190+ with more than 500 mafia. Bangkok is ok but it will take a while to complete it. Now I'm concentrated on completing the NY tiers.

level 190 with 500 mafias, you seems a busy Bhai log :D of indian server. well i am on it since sept last year, sailing slow on level 160 with only 29 mafias out of which only 3 are active :disagree:, so you can imagine.

level 190 with 500 mafias, you seems a busy Bhai log :D of indian server. well i am on it since sept last year, sailing slow on level 160 with only 29 mafias out of which only 3 are active :disagree:, so you can imagine.

Yeah kind of. I think I'm really addicted to this game. Now I'm in slow and steady race rather than taking a fast line. In the beginning I was concentrated in putting everything in to energy but now I'm concentrating on attack/defense/stamina..

Your mafia strength in 29.........you must have getting lot of blows.....

Last edited:
Aha, nice to find a MW thread here ...I'm level 412, currently playing Bangkok Episode 2 with 600+ mafia. Have completed New York, Cuba and Moscow.
Please add me if you wish and do mention PDF in the note. Also, I have a couple of Bangkok passports, lemme know if anyone of you would be interested.

Last edited:
and blue carcao dude...dont divulge personal details here...bro..

level 144 :D with $28,825,955,200

Last edited:
Mafia wars is so much Addictive .

But now i am at 250 Level , so it is boring for me. I just play once in a week.

I suggest for others don't waste your time. Don't be addictive.

Regards,

Mafia wars is so much Addictive .

But now i am at 250 Level , so it is boring for me. I just play once in a week.

I suggest for others don't waste your time. Don't be addictive.

Regards,

software pros like me need it. i mean what else to do at work???:lazy::rolleyes1:

Back
Top Bottom