What's new

Madras High Court bans Sharia courts in TN

i think you did not hear me correctly
it CANT be changed
Allah forbade anyone from adding additions to the religion
anyone doing so will amount to kufr

India is kufr nation hence citizens of India need to follow the kufr laws only.

Muslims have right to get sharia justice.
Sharia justice is part of social order its part of fundamental right of Muslims.
If you want remove sharia courts then remove these so called panchayat where rich rules like king.
There should be only court if want remove sharia courts.
You are showing your hypocrisy here not him.
Its your country remove what you want ban food for others i dont care.
But your hypocrisy force me to reply you.
And You guys should speedup ghar wapsi program.its a good time for it.
If you show your patriotism then ghar wapsi other you are traitor.
What you think.?
Is it not a good idea?

In fact you are showing your ignorance.

Muslims in India already have a separate Muslim personal.

On top of that now some muslims are starting illegal kagaroos courts in the name of Sharia.

The bottom line is that there cannot be two systems of jurisprudence in a nation.

Those seeking sharia laws conveniently switch to the IPC where it suits them only to fall back to archaic laws when convenient.

India already has two systems of Jurisprudence.

Muslims have a separate personal law.

it CANT be changed
Chrsitians in Europe gave up religious laws long time ago but no one is banning people to live by it. Anyone can live according to their religion says but when it becomes a law it only drags nations backwards

Chrsitians in Europe gave up religious laws long time ago but no one is banning people to live by it. Anyone can live according to their religion says but when it becomes a law it only drags nations backwards
here is the thing
Allah gave us laws in the Quran and we have to follow them whether we like it or not and no one is allowed to chnage them
also unlike christians musims are instructed to stop other muslims from kufr if we can in any way possible
thats the test about this life,that you follow Allah's commands or not
oh and the christians make additions in their religion we dont,big diffrence

Here many religious group tried sharia law in Sawat & their courts, but when government refused them, their struggle turned to violent , they started blocking roads,started their own courts and started punishment to woman with 100 lashes , When our government started to arrest them, they started to behead our policemen, and we started war to crush them.
No country in world allows two judicial system. You have to accept writ of government, laws and one judicial system.
Same thing happened in Lal masjid Islamabad, they tried their sharia courts to implement decisions, Google lal masjid operation, we had no option left other than to Kill them . We killed many girls too in lal Masjid operation because they were becoming threat for Peace

Last edited:
it CANT be changed

That is your perception not Allah's
Change is the natural phenomenon and rule of universe without change nothing can be created or destroyed. Even Human thought process changes as per situation. And this is how civilisations are built.

These kind of strict religious laws are not going to be accepted in a secular country like India. Sharia is all about Islam and Muslims while India is not a Muslim country and will not ever be. The parallel courts or Dar-ul-Khada which are set up by radical Wahabis/Salafi Arabi wanna be Muslims in India needs to be eradicated to. Meanwhile, banning of Hindtuva terrorist organization RSS also should be done truly uplifting democracy and secularism.

there is just one problem,if the divorce given is not a religious divorce,the couple is still considered as married in the eyes of islam
so,if they wanna marry other people,they gotta have an islamic divorce
and this can not be changed(i mean if you follow islam that is)

OBVIOUSLY THE WELL EDUCATED INDIAN MUSLIM WHO APPROACHED THE HIGH COURT DID NOT GET YOUR FUNNY MEMO? OH THE MUSLIMS LIVING IN WESTERN SOCIETY ALSO DID NOT GET YOUR FUNNY MEMO ON DIVORCE TOO AS THERE ARE NO LEGAL SHARIA COURTS HERE?

here is the thing
Allah gave us laws in the Quran and we have to follow them whether we like it or not and no one is allowed to chnage them
also unlike christians musims are instructed to stop other muslims from kufr if we can in any way possible
thats the test about this life,that you follow Allah's commands or not
oh and the christians make additions in their religion we dont,big diffrence

How many of the Sharia laws come directly from the Quran?

Good to see . muslims gunning for confrontation,whenever it happens a lot of them get eliminated.

Back
Top Bottom