What's new

Made in Assad.

Aero, Lala, I'd have to respectfully disagree with you on this particular topic. I think it's completely opposite of what you are saying. Bahrain and Syria can be a good case study to check out the true dynamics of all that is happening in Syria.

@Aeronaut.

First of all discribe a wahabi, because I have seen enough of ur mullah rambling wahabi wahabi, which basically to them is all of Sunnis. And this war was started by asshead, it was exacerbated by iran, and al qaeda didnt show up till recently..Before and by most part the fighting was done just to remove asshead.

My my , everybody distorts facts. Al Qaeda could not stop itself when it heard of the conflict.
And a Wahabi is someone who follows the teachings of ibn-abd-al-Wahhab.

If you haven't seen hell - look above!

Not trying to derail the thread, but how is this situation any different from the refugee crisis in 1971? Oppressed people, who have been denied their democratic rights, trying to overthrow a repressive regime.?

The war was started by people who thought the West would provide them a no-fly zone. They made a fatal miscalculation.

The war was started by people who inspired by the arab spring thought they could finally get rid of a brutal dictator whose family and clan has ruled them for decades like kings

My my , everybody distorts facts. Al Qaeda could not stop itself when it heard of the conflict.
And a Wahabi is someone who follows the teachings of ibn-abd-al-Wahhab.
bhai jaan I know what a wahabi is thank u very much. I was referring to the iranian translation of the word basically to their mullahs it includes all of the Sunni world.
And Al qaeda are nothing but a bunch of sellouts. U have to Follow their movements to see how they benefit the asshead regime more then anyone else.

bhai jaan I know what a wahabi is thank u very much. I was referring to the iranian translation of the word basically to their mullahs it includes all of the Sunni world.
And Al qaeda are nothing but a bunch of sellouts. U have to Follow their movements to see how they benifit the asshead regime more then anyone else.

That is because that is what their Mullah's teach them. Have you not ever been mistakenly asked "Are you a momin?"

I respect FSA, I had a dinner with them in Istanbul at McDonalds and a greet meeting in Amman. They are very nice people who love to spend money on dinners, sit in neighbouring affairs and talk on the mainstream media. They are kind of people who love being attentionalized worldwide.

They were saying the Al Qaeda Nusrah Front, Islamic Front and Dawlat al iraq Wa al Sham is dominating on ground. However, they do not know who will take over. Either President Bashar al Assad or one of those three takfiri groups.

That is because that is what their Mullah's teach them. Have you not ever been mistakenly asked "Are you a momin?"
Well sir no one does that, unfortunately that is the fact of our lives, and the times we live in.

Well sir no one does that, unfortunately that is the fact of our lives, and the times we live in.
Oh yes they do. But the point is, extremism is in both classified sects.. although I do not consider Sunnis a single sect.. rather there are Sunnis who bay for the blood of other Sunnis as well.

Oh yes they do. But the point is, extremism is in both classified sects.. although I do not consider Sunnis a single sect.. rather there are Sunnis who bay for the blood of other Sunnis as well.
I was once reading a book by am american historian forgot the name, and he was talking about the fall of Baghdad not the recent one, but the one when the Mongolians ran over it. Guess what he says, right when the mongol army was at its door steps, there was a great debate raging in the city center, that which sect is kafir and which is not.

I was once reading a book by am american historian forgot the name, and he was talking about the fall of Baghdad not the recent one, but the one when the Mongolians ran over it. Guess what he says, right when the mongol army was at its door steps, there was a great debate raging in the city center, that which sect is kafir and which is not.
Similar historians have recorded the fall of Jerusalem under Hazrat Umer..with the priests debating some similar pointless matter.
Regardless, this is the fate resigned to Muslims by themselves through their inherent bigotry.

Similar historians have recorded the fall of Jerusalem under Hazrat Umer..with the priests debating some similar pointless matter.
Regardless, this is the fate resigned to Muslims by themselves through their inherent bigotry.
This is the way I see this war, and this is my basic assumption about it. The west dont want to do a thing, they will only help the FSA enough to keep them relevant. The ISIS or ISIL whatever they are to the Syrians, what TTP is doing to Pakistan. They have no interest in fighting the SAA. Infact many Syrians that I have tlaked to here claim that these are the same guys who were paid to fight the americans by bachar himself in Iraq.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom