What's new

Lucky man marries thai twins simultaneously

But RAJ they are twins its the same thing I hope you know where I am pointing at.

i know your point:D, but gotta handle both at the same time so to satisfy both 3 time is essential unless you last long 1 hour straight and stamina of superman:agree:?
you cant take the risk of leaving them in middle and piss em off because you don't want take risk of loosing "my precious".:rofl::rofl:

i know your point:D, but gotta handle both at the same time so to satisfy both 3 time is essential unless you last long 1 hour straight and stamina of superman:agree:?
you cant take the risk of leaving them in middle and piss em off because you don't want take risk of loosing "my precious".:rofl::rofl:

there are a lot of , medicins which can make a man in to a superman!:enjoy:
just keep them under the , belt!;):lol: nothing is imposible in this world, i mean some peoples have three, but we never know?:partay:

there are a lot of , medicins which can make a man in to a superman!:enjoy:

personally ,i am against those drugs but i know few techniques which will defiantly help to last long as well as save energy.:cheesy:

Absolutely no problems! For the first three nights of the week, I will sleep with Ms Thipawan and the next three will be spent with Ms Sirintara. As for every Saturday, the three of us will sleep together'.

COMPARED TO HIM my SATURDAY NIGHTS LOOK SO BORING!!!!:guns::guns: damn this guy seriously lucky Bast*rd!!!!! :tsk::tsk:

Absolutely no problems! For the first three nights of the week, I will sleep with Ms Thipawan and the next three will be spent with Ms Sirintara. As for every Saturday, the three of us will sleep together'.

COMPARED TO HIM my SATURDAY NIGHTS LOOK SO BORING!!!!:guns::guns: damn this guy seriously lucky Bast*rd!!!!! :tsk::tsk:

:rofl::rofl: By Monday he will be dead Heart Attack.

personally ,i am against those drugs but i know few techniques which will defiantly help to last long as well as save energy.:cheesy:[/QUO

Guru Gee what are you waiting for PM me ASAP.

I know a technique :rofl::rofl:which saves energy just don't move both partners:lol::lol::lol::lol:
oh man it has been a while I have laughed, Thank you.

RAJ if the technique kills me you will be receiving a MK-82 in your mail.:lol:

Any man giving 'Two Thumb's up' in a picture with his twin wives OBVIOUSLY knows that he's one hell of a lucky man :P

Hi,

We haven't seen so much excitement on this board for a long time now---.

Talk about sex and men will forget about all their differences---look at all the suggestions that are pouring in from young and old alike---.

personally ,i am against those drugs but i know few techniques which will defiantly help to last long as well as save energy.:cheesy:[/QUO

Guru Gee what are you waiting for PM me ASAP.

I know a technique :rofl:which saves energy just don't move both partners:lol:
oh man it has been a while I have laughed, Thank you.

RAJ if the technique kills me you will be receiving a MK-82 in your mail.:lol:

sir,
i am really flattered but with your knowledge and experience, i don't think i am qualified enough to give you any suggestion:cry:.[yeh toh unke liye hai jo maidan main thodi aur der tak tike rahana chate hain]
i did just few experiment by mixing meditation,yoga and sex:woot:,results were more then satisfactory for me.:cheesy::cheesy:q

i wonder how will he tell which twin he was with last night....?? the face doesn't change but the base keeps changing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom