What's new

Lt Gen V K Singh to take over as 26th Army chief

Gen V K Singh, first commando to be Army Chief.

We have made a good choice. Best of luck General.

Is Gen V K Singh from the SF or did he just do the Rangers course? I do not see him serving in any SF or Para regiments as such. Anyone?

Post reported.

Shall we close our eyes? in pictures he can clearly be seen wearing orange band.
Any one with close information about the background can read what will the future direction of Indian army's strategies.

Shall we close our eyes? in pictures he can clearly be seen wearing orange band.
Any one with close information about the background can read what will the future direction of Indian army's strategies.

Will you care to explain your concern? Don't Pakistanis always say a religious person need not be an extremist? In any case, a person's religion shouldn't have a bearing on his/her ability to deliver their duties.

Will you care to explain your concern? Don't Pakistanis always say a religious person need not be an extremist? In any case, a person's religion shouldn't have a bearing on his/her ability to deliver their duties.

My concerns are....I prefer a thorough professional taking over Indian army rather than some one being promoted based on his affiliations.

Some one like Hemant Karkary would fit nicely to my comfort.

My concerns are....I prefer a thorough professional taking over Indian army rather than some one being promoted based on his affiliations.

Some one like Hemant Karkary would fit nicely to my comfort.

Kinda beats the point doesn't it? Selecting our army chief to your comfort. ;)

Again you seem to think that if he wears a saffron band he is a rabid Hindu fundamentalist. Please learn about our culture before you comment. People both Hindus and Muslims tie these threads around their wrists when they ask for Mannat .
http://www.ata-e-rasool.com/zaireens in dargah.JPG
as a catholic I even have a few rakhi sisters myself, who tie rakhi to me and after a while the only thing left is a thread which we generally do not remove ,
not everyone thinks the way you do . at least not the rest of the world . give up your conspiracies theories that every Indian wants war with you or wants to destroy Muslims and other minorities in India . Come here discover that the way we live, then comment

Both Hindus and Muslims tie these threads around their wrists when they ask for Mannat .
zaireens%20in%20dargah.JPG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom