What's new

Lt Gen (retd) Asad Durrani summoned to GHQ for violating military's code of conduct

Durrani been fooled. Now in few weeks he will say, publisher twisted my facts. Durrani always been in politics since Bibi era and been warned by army many times. During PPP era he been awarded Germany ambassadorship for his good sins redemption .

Army is at the core of all problems in Pakistan..they have destroyed civilian politics and created corrupt tycoons like Bhutto, Nawaz, Jamat Islami to fill the power vacuum..there new darling these days is Khadim Rizvi..
how can you forget creation of mqm and murder of people of khi! and how they facilite zardaris corruption and make money themselves!!

but dont talk facts here bootlickers go crazy!

Of-course, your Land, but what rules ???? :p:

Oh, dear. First get things straight. As far as I understand, both India and Pakistan follow Anglo-Saxon Law. And under that, no army has the authority to summon a civilian unless its some SIT (Special Investigation Team) under the law which does saw. Otherwise, only the courts or any investigation agencies operating under the law can only summon a civilian. And as per law, it is exactly the same in Pakistan. But the Irony is Wardi is always above law for you guys, it seems. LOL :p:

Young man you know nothing about Pakistan except what has your news channels fed you.....and we all know what they are feeding you.......hence no point of discussing you about our laws......and Wardi is not always above law, but we have respect for Wardi above all (with few exceptions obviously).......and mind you, respect is always earned.

Young man you know nothing about Pakistan except what has your news channels fed you.....and we all know what they are feeding you.......hence no point of discussing you about our laws......and Wardi is not always above law, but we have respect for Wardi above all (with few exceptions obviously).......and mind you, respect is always earned.

Well, you are right. I know nothing about Pakistan except what our media feeds us. It's mere Indian media propaganda that Pakistan had multiple occasions of power grab by military and such things never ever happened in reality.

What a corrupt media we have. LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

International establishment using its pawns one by one to stop Pakistans current establishment switch to go in Russia block.
Nawaz, Durrani they all have children, assets in West. They will do everything as per the order

This Durrani should become a missing person now, and anyone else who damages Pakistan National Security.

Your national security is already damaged beyond repair.

Thanks to your army and it's policy.

You lost USA to India
Isolated from the west who love India v
And S Hindu fascist IndIndia will not even talk OT have sports contact with you.

What is left

If this is your condition when you don't fast or are not fasting, i wonder what will happen to you if you start fasting.

Whats left? Pakistan, Pakistan Army, ISI, Nuclear arsenal to name a few known to you and lots lots more much beyond the scope of your imagination.

I didn't like Durrani at all. He got the oppurtunity to make $$ in retirement and he took it.

I even had doubts about this man before as he was seen misrepresenting Pakistani narrative on various talkshows on AlJazeera, BBC etc etc

military court of conduct is no matter what haramzadgi military do you have to silent ,

why not army informed us that a col.from ISI was behind osama raid till now ?

It is a very sensitive matter and writing a book with an ex raw chief is also very sensitive.this retired person knows so many secrets about our intelligence.i don't know if he shared everything with daulat baig or not.i think when it comes to national security,these people should be advised to stay away from hostile country high ranking people.daulat is former raw chief so I think it is crazy to write a book and share your thoughts related to sensitive security matters.pakistan is worried about national security.well indians are making fun of Pakistan but let them do whatever they want.nothing is more important than national security.

Army with another classic move.

They just legitimized the book but publicly announcing they want Durrani to come to GHQ. They also gave it a tremendous amount of unnecessary and free publicity.

With these types of strategic moves, no wonder we get outmaneuvered by foreign nations all the time.

Back
Top Bottom