What's new

Lt. Gen (R) Amjad Shoaib's first interview after FIA 'interrogation'

if they werent aware of the "sazish or mudakhlat" they should be hanged for incompetency! but Bhagwan ko kesay latka saktay hain usko toh dha ka plot aur GHQ ki mandir may rukha jaata hai!
There is no way military wasnt aware or want on board.
Plan was hatched in Washington, Bajwa was told to facilitate the switch regime change operation or get ready to be on Western Shit list along with IK and Pakistan.

There is a food for thought.

Who owns the biggest and most modern technological base in Pakistan ?

Technological base? can u elaborate it?

Army ka koi baal bhi beeka nai Kar sakta. Military leadership is not what people think and neither it operates how people think.

Tell me why military said they are nuetral?

That is how u view things doesn't means its a reality. The number of soldiers dying every year in Pakistan, can u compare that with any normal country? Not counting the indirect effects it has on image of army and country.
It goes both ways, If army doesn't care so does people and then comes the bad part, when military comes to sell to public its image such as shaheed tags or songs there are no takers.
Your own general once said nuetrals are rascals.

Last edited:
Army ka koi baal bhi beeka nai Kar sakta.
Sir, times change. While they've held considerable influence even at the worst of times, I think the hubris should be replaced with pragmatism.

Military leadership is not what people think and neither it operates how people think.
But, I would assume that public opinion still matters to them regardless, no?

Tell me why military said they are neutral ?
Idk, Maybe they didn't want to outright admit it? :D

Everything. Politics is a dirty game so good and bad are there. The code of politics is diplomacy. Deals are made through negotiations, but diplomacy can play a part early in negotiations.
Indeed. And that's the problem for many, I assume. IK seems least interested in deals, at least for now, and is banking almost entirely on the vote. A risky move, you'll agree.

Also, sir. What, in your informed opinion, will it take to move forward? Should we just sit it out? I don't think that's in the best interest of any party. While IK stands to lose the least if things get dragged out, the damage to Pakistan and the establishment seems immense. I could care less about what becomes of PDM.

Who owns the biggest and most modern technological base in Pakistan ?
Sir, I don't see how this related to the topic at hand. Maybe we are looking at it from different perspective. I am talking about the public image of the military suffering heavily due to recent event. Will the public just forego everything in favor of benefitting from their technological prowess or business acumen? Or did I miss your point?

Sir, times change. While they've held considerable influence even at the worst of times, I think the hubris should be replaced with pragmatism.

But, I would assume that public opinion still matters to them regardless, no?

Idk, Maybe they didn't want to outright admit it? :D

Indeed. And that's the problem for many, I assume. IK seems least interested in deals, at least for now, and is banking almost entirely on the vote. A risky move, you'll agree.

Also, sir. What, in your informed opinion, will it take to move forward? Should we just sit it out? I don't think that's in the best interest of any party. While IK stands to lose the least if things get dragged out, the damage to Pakistan and the establishment seems immense. I could care less about what becomes of PDM.

Sir, I don't see how this related to the topic at hand. Maybe we are looking at it from different perspective. I am talking about the public image of the military suffering heavily due to recent event. Will the public just forego everything in favor of benefitting from their technological prowess or business acumen? Or did I miss your point?
More food for thought.

1. Military helpless ?

Large swathes of land - cantonments, dha, Askari, factories, agri lands, military farms etc

Best technology- Hi tech weapons, sensors, heavy machinery, NUST ( best minds), officers conducting technical courses abroad and Pak etc

Finance setups - Askari bank, FFC, FFBL, CSD (grocery and lot more) etc

Hospitals in every major city - FFH, MH, CMH etc

Men with guns, men with law know-how (JAG), men handling finance, property, export, import etc. men in media - ISPR.

Ohh but generals are dumb, they don’t know what they r doing, top brass is blind etc. carry on.

2. Military dependent on public views ?

Military knows it has everything to cater for Pakistan’s and public needs.

War ? Disaster ? Flood ? Earthquake ? pandemic ? Jobs ? Loans ? Scholarships ? Etc

Military has everything to give to the public whenever, wherever the public needs it.

3. Military top brass are traitors ?

The above setup cannot he run by traitors coz if it fails, then everything mentioned above is lost. Pakistan stands coz of military and vice verca. This setup has to be maintained, run, flourished - not the other way round.

The system is running smoothly, it is born on the roots which lead to western slavery and seems to be a USA project ? Coz generals are slaves of USA. That could have been true if nuclear assets get compromised, which isn’t the case. USA is waiting for one silly mistake to send in G I JOEs to capture or dismantle Pakistan nuclear assets.

More food for thought.

1. Military helpless ?

Large swathes of land - cantonments, dha, Askari, factories, agri lands, military farms etc

Best technology- Hi tech weapons, sensors, heavy machinery, NUST ( best minds), officers conducting technical courses abroad and Pak etc

Men with guns, men with law know-how (JAG), men handling finance, property, export, import etc. men in media - ISPR.

Ohh but generals are dumb, they don’t know what they r doing, top brass is blind etc. carry on.

War ? Disaster ? Flood ? Earthquake ? pandemic ? Jobs ? Loans ? Scholarships ? Etc

Military has everything to give to the public whenever, wherever the public needs it.

The above setup cannot he run by traitors coz if it fails, then everything mentioned above is lost. Pakistan stands coz of military and vice verca. This setup has to be maintained, run, flourished - not the other way round.

The system is running smoothly, it is born on the roots which lead to western slavery and seems to be a USA project ? Coz generals are slaves of USA. That could have been true if nuclear assets get compromised, which isn’t the case. USA is waiting for one silly mistake to send in G I JOEs to capture or dismantle Pakistan nuclear assets.
lols!

what a sham of an institution not doing what they are suppose to do but doing everything else and bragging about it!

let me add 1 to your list:

protecting corrupts
arming mqm gangsters

sounds very 1984-ish, if you ask me. :D (Haven't read it, just throwing out hte buzz word. But, I read it can fck you up in the head, excuse the french)

This is my point of contention. sir. Everything else is not disputed. I am not saying the generals and dumb or traitors, Yes, I am aware that a lot of people are saying such things. I wouldn't say traitors. Cuz what's a traitor? Who do you have to betray to qualify as a dictator? The state? Well, what qualifies as the state?
On the other hand, if the state is taken to mean the people, then we have to see what counts as betraying the public? Sabotaging their mandate? Maybe, But, I still wouldn't go as far as to say traitors. Not even dumb, Just a tad out of touch with the times.

Back to my point. Times change.
You are basically saying that the military is the elite. Every country has it's elite and some form of MIC. There's some pros to that. No ones denying the technological prowess of the establishment. In my opinion, if the people are not with them, it's not sustainable. Eventually, there comes a time when, God Forbid, all that remains to be said is a "Let them have cake"

I agree that Pakistan in it's current state stands coz of the military. That's why I voted IK in 2018. I didn't care about him at all. I just knew Nawaz sharif was going to bring down the system with him, like the jilted lover he was being.
I agree it shouldn't be destroyed.
I don't agree that it should be made to flourish. I think it needs to be gradually replaced or at least have an alternative.

That isn't the case yet. We are already selling off motorways, steel mills and SSGC and what not. If this experiment continues for long enough. Karachi port might be next. A day might come when things appear relatively better with India and we are aggressively fed, we no longer have a threat from India, our sole nuclear adversary. And before you know it, the A bomb, Nawaz sharif's gift to the nation, is no longer needed.

Army ka koi baal bhi beeka nai Kar sakta. Military leadership is not what people think and neither it operates how people think.
Coming from an extended military family where my elders have reached flag rank in all 3 sister services, all I can say is when people who wore the blue & white end up saying with vehemence "Don't equate us with those khaki ###############!" is when you know the army has really screwed the pooch. I think it is time for some introspection in the institution.
I'm not going to say anything more on this.

Why is it wrong to call out an entity if it is working outside the limits prescribed under the constitution?

Food for thought. Try giving 20% of the total Pakistan’s budget to Sindh Police. Few years and it will be able to do alot of good things. Maybe overthrow a sitting government too. (Being sarcastic here but you get the gist)

Bajwa went on record saying how stubborn IK was and how they opposed Buzdar’s appointment.

Can keep going on.

Bajwa and his cohorts were working outside their constitutional limits to interfere in an elected government’s working and played an active role in overthrowing it.

Now that things have blown in their face (for the first time), hence they are again using illegal means to block out PTI.

More food for thought.

1. Military helpless ?

Do u even know most of what you are saying is technically illegal in civilised world because most of what you stated does not happen. Its not the job of military to run businesses.

Never mind you are a typical kakul material who thinks what he says or does is right. But in reality it's arrogance personified.

sounds very 1984-ish, if you ask me. :D (Haven't read it, just throwing out hte buzz word. But, I read it can fck you up in the head, excuse the french)

This is my point of contention. sir. Everything else is not disputed. I am not saying the generals and dumb or traitors, Yes, I am aware that a lot of people are saying such things. I wouldn't say traitors. Cuz what's a traitor? Who do you have to betray to qualify as a dictator? The state? Well, what qualifies as the state?
On the other hand, if the state is taken to mean the people, then we have to see what counts as betraying the public? Sabotaging their mandate? Maybe, But, I still wouldn't go as far as to say traitors. Not even dumb, Just a tad out of touch with the times.

Back to my point. Times change.
You are basically saying that the military is the elite. Every country has it's elite and some form of MIC. There's some pros to that. No ones denying the technological prowess of the establishment. In my opinion, if the people are not with them, it's not sustainable. Eventually, there comes a time when, God Forbid, all that remains to be said is a "Let them have cake"

I agree that Pakistan in it's current state stands coz of the military. That's why I voted IK in 2018. I didn't care about him at all. I just knew Nawaz sharif was going to bring down the system with him, like the jilted lover he was being.
I agree it shouldn't be destroyed.
I don't agree that it should be made to flourish. I think it needs to be gradually replaced or at least have an alternative.

That isn't the case yet. We are already selling off motorways, steel mills and SSGC and what not. If this experiment continues for long enough. Karachi port might be next. A day might come when things appear relatively better with India and we are aggressively fed, we no longer have a threat from India, our sole nuclear adversary. And before you know it, the A bomb, Nawaz sharif's gift to the nation, is no longer needed.
Not the elite.

Every entity, be it political or dictatorship, has tried to create a system to keep itself in power. Take PPP for example. They are governing Sindh. They have a support system in villages and rural areas. PTI has almost the same in KPK. PMLN has entrenched its tentacles in Punjab. In comparison, military is everywhere, not just one part. A dictator can thus have access everywhere in Pakistan. He automatically becomes stronger than other parties, not just through men with guns but through a system which is already in place. There are differences however like a dictator leaves and a new COAS takes over, who may or may not have political ambitions, where as a political party like PPP, PTI etc will always have political ambitions as that’s the reason of their creation.

As for nuclear assets, they are secure through another system in place. This is one example of mistrust between political system and military.

Now why would you think that military made a system (not just nuclear safety, but overall) for itself ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom