What's new

LR-SAM Successfully Tested From INS Kolkata

Congrats IN:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Long live India Israeli partnership and friendship :toast_sign::cheers::dance3:

Any news on the range part? what was it tested against?
DOn tell me it was tested against Brahmos !!! :haha:

With LR SAM now we have got very capable ships having offesinve firepower and defensive shield. :butcher::butcher::butcher:

Stand assured my friend, just like Arihant news of B05/K15 soft launch leaked much later after the tests were done , this news is also delayed.. By at least a couple of weeks.. (thats what i know from my source but could not comment till the news is "leaked" out.. Did not get any specs btw nor what was the target.. Don want my source to be in trouble and my information drying up.. LOL.. also secrecy for obvious reasons)

Shiv knows nothing about the reality of the test.. Tomo if the test is happening and is declared for public consumption then the secret first test couple of weeks back had met all parameters and will be more of public demonstration with pictures i guess..

:rofl:

Now we have one more A** kicking weapon in our arsenal. Nothing can come in 100 km from the place of deployment. One more super weapon after Brahmos. When we shall make it EX SAM than there shall be no entry in 150 KM.

No Plane , No cruise missile , no drone, no short range missile.

Waiting for the video or at least pictures.. Now arm viki with Barak8. Is this possible to fit Barak 8 on ins viki without mf star??

Last edited:
Despite budget constraints, red tapism, babu of defence ministry interference the Indian navy is on roll there is no doubt about it. this too when they have lowest share of budget allocations of all the three services

Why are people excited about Barak-8. The missiles cost a lot to Indian exchequers.

Indian manufacturers wont have access to the main source code... Despite making engine, actuators: India will end up paying high cost for sofware,electronics and seekers
You dont grow the Food, Still you do "BUY" and Eat .. dont you ?
btw.. Wrong Flag ?

Now we have one more A** kicking weapon in our arsenal. Nothing can come in 100 km from the place of deployment. One more super weapon after Brahmos. When we shall make it EX SAM than there shall be no entry in 150 KM.

No Plane , No cruise missile , no drone, no short range missile.

The S400 the Russians wanted to sell us were supposedly 200km ranged. Its better to keep on developing our own missiles from 100-150-200 and more rather than depend on the Russians and stop our own RnD.

Congrats IN:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Long live India Israeli partnership and friendship :toast_sign::cheers::dance3:

Any news on the range part? what was it tested against?
DOn tell me it was tested against Brahmos !!! :haha:

(thats what i know from my source but could not comment till the news is "leaked" out.. Did not get any specs btw nor what was the target.. Don want my source to be in trouble and my information drying up.. LOL.. also secrecy for obvious reasons)

R u trying to tell us something without saying it out loud?????
I hope, u are my friend!!!!!!
That's why Barak 8 was made, I would love to see the video:woot::woot:

Back
Top Bottom