What's new

Loyalty Flag?

Infiltrator

Reaction score
Is the first country flag essentially implied to be a loyalty flag while the second flag simply a location flag?

I'm curious because there seem to be quite a few members with views against the country they happened to live in.

I'm curious because there seem to be quite a few members with views against the country they happened to live in.

They Are False Flaggers :drag:

Is the first country flag essentially implied to be a loyalty flag while the second flag simply a location flag?

How abt u break the ice and say something against US.

Yeh true, especially Pakistanis, they like to have Chinese flag a lot.

Checked wiki one day, theres like only 100 Pakistanis living in China. :azn:

Come on man, why do you want to bring that up?

First flag is for Nationality and second one is for Location. Simple as. :)

Yeh true, especially Indians, they like to have Israeli flag a lot.

Checked wiki one day, theres like only 100 Indians living in Israel.

Trolling knows no end I guess :disagree:

I dont see Any Here , And If Any they Must Be Really Living There :argh:

How abt u break the ice and say something against US.

I essentially have no loyalties to any country except to the US so I rather not. :coffee:

Although, I'll admit I have minor amounts of loyalty to Canada, my birth country.

Anyways, I didn't expect this to develop into another Indians vs. Pakistanis thread. :hitwall:

I was merely asking for some opinions on the use of the flags.

Yeh true, especially Pakistanis, they like to have Chinese flag a lot.

Checked wiki one day, theres like only 100 Pakistanis living in China. :azn:

Wikipedia is editable also by Indian members using PDF so don't trust wiki :lol:

It shows 653 Pakistanis living in China in one article and saying 500 Pakistani students visit China each year and also says 480 Pakistani students study only in one University of China and also says around 2000 Pakistani trader lives in Urumqi... and also suggests that around 20,000 Pakistanis lives in Hong Kong and other articles will talk about Pakistanis living in other parts of the country.

I personally know at least 15-20 Pakistanis living or working in China. One is a respectable doctor living in Beijing and married with Chinese girl and other are Pakistani traders who spend most of their time in China and import goods to Pakistan so I suspect the original figure would be much larger than this

So don't worry lets stick with the thread topic and not destroy it

======================

@ topic

Well yes there are many false flags but I am not even interested about looking at the flag because if the person is saying truth - accept it or else move on

Check the wikipage again - I changed this figure to 100 :D :lol: :rofl:

Lol, didnt know it was that easy to change it, I changed it to 1m lol

But could you get banned for editting wiki sites, if they see you were messing around with it for a laugh?

But could you get banned for editting wiki sites, if they see you were messing around with it for a laugh?

Don't think so but I heard that they're thinking of bringing in a system where only certified people can edit pages.

hahaha i think you added too many zeros in million

well i don't know if you get banned or not, i haven't messed around that much - always edited pages to the best of my knowledge (except 2-3 incidents for fun)

One should understand one can't change the Wiki data. You can suggest if anything is wrong but that will be verified before any update. Hence, No one can change any data on Wiki. They are almost all correct. All IP's are noted down there. Any wrong suggestion will face some action too.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom