Color: Pale pink
Origin: Kollur Mine, Andhra Pradesh

Current owner: Central Bank of Iran, Tehran,Iran

4. Hope Diamond

Weight: 9.104 g
Color: Fancy Dark Grayish Blue (GIA)
Origin Kollur mine, Guntur District, Andhra pradesh

Current owner: Smithsonian Institution

There are many others sub continent era diamonds like Akbar shah, Archduke Joseph, Beau Sancy but enough for now and God willingly I will update the thread later.

All the four diamonds are from my state...:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

All the four diamonds are from my state...:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
I heard hydrebad was richest state.... In 1930s or 40s hydrebad prince had hs cover photo printed in Time magazine, stating richest man on earth...
S.N I like the most Hope and Beau Sancy diamons.. For pic u can google...

I heard hydrebad was richest state.... In 1930s or 40s hydrebad prince had hs cover photo printed in Time magazine, stating richest man on earth...
S.N I like the most Hope and Beau Sancy diamons.. For pic u can google...

Hyderabad was not rich bro, it is the nizam of hyd who was richest in the world ( ofcource he owned some of the most precious diamonds that were excavated from kollur valley ) , though he along with his family lost most of his wealth in the days followed ..

Hyderabad was not rich bro, it is the nizam of hyd who was richest in the world .
yup.. that stays true for all kingdoms for all times....
if you can make a video then plz try that.. there are many... and forward it to s.swami at least he cans start prosecution..

yup.. that stays true for all kingdoms for all times....
if you can make a video then plz try that.. there are many... and forward it to s.swami at least he cans start prosecution..

video on what ?

video on what ?
Simple slide video of diamonds pics, their history and present..As these are wealth looted during imperialism. Now as democratic govt have taken over so western power should aplogize and give these back..Like they formally apoligize of Nazi crimes, Jalayanwala bagh, etc.. I am not sure about legality of issue but at least public awareness is necessary..

Orlov diamond is not mentioned here, it is from the Sri Rangam temple, was the eye of the diety:

Orlow_(Diamant).jpg

Referred to as the "Eye of Brahmma" Currently in Russia.

Orlov (diamond) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All the subcontinent had to give back then were stones, since its rulers and intelligentsia clearly had nothing in the way of technology or sciences to provide.

You mean like how they learnt from our education system, or learning surgery techniques, or metallurgy or rocketry (tippu sultan) or basic personal hygiene things like shampoo, or earlier mathematics and other things, ship building, or weaving techniques far superior to ones in the west...etc

The list is endless in terms of knowledge. Please dont be ignorant.

Last edited:
Orlov diamond is not mentioned here, it is from the Sri Rangam temple, was the eye of the diety:

i mentioned before there are a lot... expand it and make you own list and publish it on whatever forum you have...

You mean like how they learnt from our education system, or learning surgery techniques, or metallurgy or rocketry (tippu sultan) or basic personal hygiene things like shampoo, or earlier mathematics and other things, ship building, or weaving techniques far superior to ones in the west...etc

The list is endless in terms of knowledge. Please dont be ignorant.

The list is endless in terms of knowledge prior to their renaissance. Fat good all that knowledge did when the leadership was busy in women and wine whilst the british romped through our lands.

Hyderabad was not rich bro, it is the nizam of hyd who was richest in the world ( ofcource he owned some of the most precious diamonds that were excavated from kollur valley ) , though he along with his family lost most of his wealth in the days followed ..

The Nizam was a big blood-sucker among the feudals of that time who were probably smaller blood-suckers. The wealth was not accumulated through any hard work. Then the sorry sods ended up gifting things away to the colonisers, just to protect their thrones. Not everything was stolen or plundered by invaders.

The Nizam was a big blood-sucker among the feudals of that time who were probably smaller blood-suckers. The wealth was not accumulated through any hard work. Then the sorry sods ended up gifting things away to the colonisers, just to protect their thrones. Not everything was stolen or plundered by invaders.

I was not praising him sir,he was surely a scum. he raised razakars in order to kill the local hindus of hyderabad state who opposed the nizam.. i was jst answering his post..

The list is endless in terms of knowledge prior to their renaissance.
Actually no...most of these were after Renaissance, esp education (what allowed their masses to be educated, even post 18th century, less than 1% of their public were educated) and medicine, while metallurgy wise steel was considered top quality even in early 20th late 19th century, and continued to be studied quite extensively.

Fat good all that knowledge did when the leadership was busy in women and wine whilst the british romped through our lands.
Agreed, also more importantly playing politics with each other.

These diamonds are nothing but worthless stones when compared to what foreigners looted us off. The Knowledge, the very pride we had in our culture and self respect.
Dont blame others for your own problems, if a few thousand bureaucrats and soldiers can dominate a nation many many many times its size then you have serious internal problems.

As for Diamonds/minerals etc then anything done in the past is in the past and if the nations where these originated from couldnt get these out themselves or didnt care to then thats there own problem, cant complain about not owning something you didnt find.

Dont blame others for your own problems, if a few thousand bureaucrats and soldiers can dominate a nation many many many times its size then you have serious internal problems.

As for Diamonds/minerals etc then anything done in the past is in the past and if the nations where these originated from couldnt get these out themselves or didnt care to then thats there own problem, cant complain about not owning something you didnt find.

If someone stole the crown jewels would you be okay with just letting them go and declaring the new thief the rightful owner?

These stones are worthless. The Elgin Marbles are what really ticks me off, greatest looters in history. Future generations will not look back at you kindly, and eventually white guilt will win over as it has in US, Sweden, and Germany, and reparations will be due. All I need to do is sit back and enjoy the show as EU collapses under immigration and refugees :-).

Back
Top Bottom