What's new

Looking at Jallikattu protesters, a Kashmiri asks: Are pellets only for us?

Another 84 video . Where does it prove hindu beliefs are being imposed on sikhs ??

What , Your religion is punjabi ? Since when did that happen ? And if you are talking about languages , even assamese in the far east and odiya in the south east of indian subcontinent are indo-iranian languages. I said why you guys couldn't find a language from within pakistan worthy of being made your national language and instead chose urdu , a language that originated in gangetic plains of western UP.

Why do you have arabic/persian names which ahve nothing to do with Indian subcontinent . Why are you guys so ashamed of your own culture , names and languages.

It seems you have been watching too many bollywood flicks . Even you watch movies of other countries . Can't produce your own films . Geez , do you guys even have anything of your own??

Last time I checked Indus flowed through India as well . Also most of the IVC sites are situated in India ; so we have equal if not more claim on IVC than pakistanis .
Ganges has a history of its own . Afterall people living in the ganges plains are the descendents of people who migrated from IVC region after saraswati dried up .
:lol:
Bachpan sy aysy ho ya koi course kea tha ?

Another 84 video . Where does it prove hindu beliefs are being imposed on sikhs ??

What , Your religion is punjabi ? Since when did that happen ? And if you are talking about languages , even assamese in the far east and odiya in the south east of indian subcontinent are indo-iranian languages. I said why you guys couldn't find a language from within pakistan worthy of being made your national language and instead chose urdu , a language that originated in gangetic plains of western UP.

Why do you have arabic/persian names which ahve nothing to do with Indian subcontinent . Why are you guys so ashamed of your own culture , names and languages.

It seems you have been watching too many bollywood flicks . Even you watch movies of other countries . Can't produce your own films . Geez , do you guys even have anything of your own??

Last time I checked Indus flowed through India as well . Also most of the IVC sites are situated in India ; so we have equal if not more claim on IVC than pakistanis .
Ganges has a history of its own . Afterall people living in the ganges plains are the descendents of people who migrated from IVC region after saraswati dried up .
@Kaptaan he's a special case, plz take care of him :fie: :D

For somebody who have equally ridiculous/ludicrous belief system

The difference is in lack of hygiene, filth, stench of being Hindu. The caucasian Vedic invaders were clean people like non-Ganges Muslims. You tropical people cannot be changed by caucasian cultures.

You threatening me?

Same here!
Edit: Your jealousy with my folks would consume you . Give it a rest
Yet Hindu rulers persecuted em and force em to either leave , convert to Hinduism or die, in the region which is now called Pakistan !

99.99% hindus are Buddhist converts , live with it :D

And it has always been ---

Have you guys ever asked Sikhs before imposing your set of beliefs upon them what do they think of Hinduism ? our legislature has passed a Sikh family law like Hindu and Christian family laws, which the Sikhs could only dream of in Hindu India
the whole world know how good is pakistan and its people ..ok ..thy dont need certificates from u..forget others just remember no country has came in ur country to play cricket even..no matter how much u maligm india and praise pakistan ,it will not become the universal truth ..:)
And coming to india, changing the name doesnt change the behaviour and property thats a basic rule of nature..india name was given by british thats true but indian people and ita history is more than that ..u keep assuming that india came in origin in 1947 we domt have any problem :)

Seems like the mods need to carry out a surgical strike on this thread.. :D

@waz

Back
Top Bottom