What's new

Look at this Fitnah of a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

fisher1

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

In the end times people will only know Kalma as Islam and nothing else and that would be enough for them. I always wondered why and how that time would happen.

This fitnah of woman explained how.

They are trying to reform Islam and distort it. It's not going to happen today but slowly but surely it's going to happen.

I saw a homosexual as Imam in Canada making a homosexual mosque. And i was shocked.

It seems like yesterday when homosexuality was considered a disease and they were treated like a sickness. It happened in just a few years right before our eyes.

One day, pedophiles and mother rapists would be considered normal and have rights. I saw some people in West talk about incest being okay, as long as you're not harming anyone meaning don't be rough with your mother or sister

This is where the society is heading to, yuck.

I am a proud homophobe. If you take it in pooper, expect to be treated like a poop.

Last edited by a moderator:

In the end times people will only know Kalma as Islam and nothing else and that would be enough for them. I always wondered why and how that time would happen.

They are trying to reform Islam and distort it. It's not going to happen today but slowly but surely it's going to happen.

I saw a faggot as Imam in Canada making a faggot mosque. And i was shocked.

It seems like yesterday when faggotry was considered a disease and they were treated like a sickness. Today, we are expected to treat these animals like humans. It happened in just a few years right before our eyes.

One day, pedophiles and mother rapists would be considered normal and have rights. I saw some people in West talk about incest being okay, as long as you're not harming anyone meaning don't be rough with your mother or sister

I am a proud homophobe. If you take it in pooper, expect to be treated like a poop.

it’s not haram to be gay. I have a cousin that is gay(attracted to men), but he started praying 5 times and became super religious. Then he married a woman and now had two kids. He says that his attraction to men has faded and although he is not attracted to women in general, he is attracted to his wife.

sodomy haram, being gay not so much.

Last edited:
I don't know anything about this but i believe Sherry Mozart will fight for their rights in Pakistan

it’s not haram to be gay. I have a cousin that is gay(attracted to men), but he started praying 5 times and became super religious. Then he married a woman and now had two kids. He says that his attraction to men has faded and although he is not attracted to women in general, he is attracted to his wife.

sodomy haram, being gay not so much.
Define gay. In general gay means having sexual relationship with other mans. So if he is not having sexual relationship then he is not gay as per general perception

I saw a faggot as Imam in Canada making a faggot mosque. And i was shocked.

It seems like yesterday when faggotry was considered a disease and they were treated like a sickness. Today, we are expected to treat these animals like humans. It happened in just a few years right before our eyes.

Whats her name?

there is no logic in religions. only flying donkeys and flying monkeys:rofl:

I have never been particularly religious, but also never felt the need to hurt anyone's religious feelings. What's the point?

You atheists think insulting religions somehow makes you intellectual. Most atheists like you are dumb as f**k in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom