What's new

London Olympics: Silver-medallist shooter Vijay Kumar wants to quit Indian

What a joker- whilst he was training for Olympics,at the expense of the IA I might add, his fellow soldiers were actually doing their military service. The fact is in the IA promotions are based on merit so if you spend your time in service away from active duty pursuing other activities then your chances of promotion,rightly, plummet. How much soldiering has he actually done in past 5 years? He is sounding ungrateful and self-entitled- qualities very unbecoming of a soldier in the IA.

its neither my care nor my concern about their promotion boards or procedures.....on one hand its commendable he brought them a silver medal. But he was promoted because he b*tched and whined and threatened to leave the service. Speaks poorly about his character; though he was obviously frustrated

anyways, guess that'll shut him up and they're all happy now

its neither my care nor my concern about their promotion boards or procedures.....on one hand its commendable he brought them a silver medal. But he was promoted because he b*tched and whined and threatened to leave the service. Speaks poorly about his character; though he was obviously frustrated

anyways, guess that'll shut him up and they're all happy now

No, it's very natural to seek promotion on a periodic basis if you are doing well.

On the contrary, this reflects poorly on the army and the MoD that they promoted him only when he threatened to leave the service. They have set a bad precedent.

I wont be surprised if he finds himself landed in siachin very soon:D

I wont be surprised if he finds himself landed in siachin very soon:D

There is a waiting list to go to Siachin, no luck for him there.

@on topic he could have waited a little longer at the least.

Back
Top Bottom