What's new

LOL Obama and US Politicians laugh about the Situation in Ukraine

break balls is a slang?? or you really mean to break his balls?

It's slang for giving him a hard time. I have no interest in physically destroying his testicles.

so what now western europeans? See how much they care about you?

See how much Europe cares about Ukraine. This is all going on in Europe and they do nothing.

Last edited:
Did you hear the hecklers question ? It WAS laughable and stupid. He deserved to be laughed at. Why doesn't the E.U. do something about Ukraine ? It's in their front yard. They have armies, let them ride to the rescue. No, it's ALWAYS, 'Daddy, save us, again.' Time for the E.U. to grow up and defend themselves.

EU cant do anything , Russia has hold on the supplies of GAS .. Putin is invading Ukraine just because he can.

It's slang for giving him a hard time. I have no interest in physically destroying his testicles.

See how much Europe cares about Ukraine. This is all going on in Europe and they do nothing.
i thought for them ukraine is only in europe if they join the EU? Thats their thought process

i thought for them ukraine is only in europe if they join the EU? Thats their thought process

Europe is under attack from Russia and Europeans don't even utter a peep. The stereotypes are TRUE !!

EU cant do anything , Russia has hold on the supplies of GAS .. Putin is invading Ukraine just because he can.

And Europe says, 'Take what you want, just keep us warm, Vladi' HAHAHAHAHA !!! My dog doesn't roll over better.

Europe is under attack from Russia and Europeans don't even utter a peep. The stereotypes are TRUE !!

I think we have other problems.....
Why we will attack Russia ? Russia did not attack our country ... or other european countries..

Sorry Dude,we are not the US Army,we will not attack countries who did not attack us..
That's All.

I have doubts that Europeans would even attack a country that DID attack them. Look at Spain and the Madrid bombings. They ran away like a coward and didn't care who saw them. Not a speck of pride. If the Russians could take over Europe without disturbing things too much, I think Europeans would be O.K. with that. The U.S. needs to close all our bases in Europe and MAKE them grow a set.

I have doubts that Europeans would even attack a country that DID attack them. If the Russians could take over Europe without disturbing things too much, I think Europeans would be O.K. with that.

Yes we'll wait the "great" US Army
6.gif

Not AGAIN ? We'll have to start billing for our protection.

(Just kidding)
We don't need your protection,we have a good army and the nuclear deterrence :victory: (like UK)
And why Russia will attack us ?

Back
Top Bottom