What's new

Lockheed's F-16 Is Likely Forerunner For India's Next Fighter Jet Order

that is exactly what i was wondering , but Indian fanboys start jumping on everything they got interest in , Rafale must be expensive there is no doubt in it , but F-16 and IAF will definitely go for newer block which will cost no less than 60mil a pop which a lot to replace the cheap Mig's.

Do not underestimate the power of negotiations. Very few people have sold to India without their quoted prices being looked at very carefully and thoroughly. Look at the initial pricing and the final pricing of the Rafale itself.

I don't understand ! We have been giving our heart out into the making of LCA tejas however its still on paper . The question which now arises is we the common people expected to see tejas replacing the likes of migs 21 n 27 . The f 16 was always out of the question for us . I mean for gods sake we already have so many fighter plane platforms why go for dead plane ?
The only reason i could think of is that hal tejas is not worth it . Guys cant we even make a bird or am i missing something here ??

Do not underestimate the power of negotiations. Very few people have sold to India without their quoted prices being looked at very carefully and thoroughly. Look at the initial pricing and the final pricing of the Rafale itself.
So next time if somebody wants to sell something,they have to quote double or thrice the actual value which they are intended yo sell and sat in front of negotiation table for months or year by enjoying our hospitality, finally they will sell us the product in discount compares to initial quoted amount.

So next time if somebody wants to sell something,they have to quote double or thrice the actual value which they are intended yo sell and sat in front of negotiation table for months or year by enjoying our hospitality, finally they will sell us the product in discount compares to initial quoted amount.

Yes, I do look stupid. You are right, therefore, to conclude that I am stupid, and that my posts are stupid. I congratulate you on your perspicacity.

Back
Top Bottom