What's new

Lockheed successfully test flights patriot advanced capability-3 missile

You are correct. Am no expert on 'Chinese physics'. In fact, no non-Chinese is. I am 'destroyed'. :lol:

Let me know when she has published at least one peer reviewed paper on it. And sorry, approvals from technically ignorant Internet Chinese with no military and aviation experience does not count. DOES NOT.

First of all lets see a picture of yourself working in the US military.

Chinese are funny people. The 60's era missile with which the land based target can not be hit with fair accuracy, Chinese wants to hit career.

First of all lets see a picture of yourself working in the US military.
Irrelevant. If you are that confident of Rachel Maddow's opinion of the F-22's failure in rain, then it should not matter one whit if I am a general or a janitor.

Rachel Maddow said the F-22 loses its 'stealth' in rain, not exactly in those words, but the effects are the same.

f-22_winter_env_test_1280-914_zps8e61b4e7.jpg

f-22_wash_zps4e44cc3a.jpg

You latched onto that opinion and in effect, made that opinion your own because you used it to mock the jet. You did not use that opinion to ask objective questions, otherwise, I would have answered you in a technically relevant manner. You would have learned Maddow was wrong in many ways about many things.

So now the burden is upon you to explain to interested readers that if the F-22 loses its 'stealth' in rain, then what is the USAF doing running the jet through the wash and snow?

The problem for you is that Maddow is only partially correct and that whatever affects the F-22 in rain, it also affects the J-20, and 'non-stealth' aircrafts, including civilian aircrafts. I explained to the forum's regulars how a long time ago and now none of them take that Maddow piece seriously. Whatever doubts you have of me about my military and civilian aviation experience rests on your defense of the Maddow video. The more successful you are, the less credible I am and therefore any picture of me is unnecessary.

Care to give it a go? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom