What's new

Lockheed Offers To Export F-16 Jets From Proposed India Plant

Thanks but no thanks.... earlier west were just milking you goat while now Chinese are making it dry. India got 60+ billion usd as FDI last year alone. spending few billion usds in defence won't milk it.

Don't forget to pay India's $480 billion external debt too. I hope you have enough FDI for that as well.

Don't forget to pay India's $480 billion external debt too. I hope you have enough FDI for that as well.

External debt's size does not matters

What matters is
Forex reserves ; FDI inflows ; FII inflows ; Export earnings and finally remittances

In India's case
FDI inflows ; FII inflows ; Export earnings and finally remittances
TOGETHER annually is more than 580 BILLION dollars

Forex reserves alone are 400 Billion dollars

how can they export from a "proposed" Plan?:lol:

or another way of milking poor indians? order too much then we will sell you from plants in india (as no other country would love to buy)

Even if one F-16 is not exported from India, the project would still be viable because they are being built for India's needs. This is the first priority. Everything else is just sweetener. This being said, no decision has been made on either F-16 or Gripen; and given the way India defense procurement process works, it will take some time. Just look how long it took for India to finalize Rafale deal.

So I don't know whom is milking whom here.

I guess you don't know the difference between order and request ??? If not watch Mr. Trump's speech once again and you will understand.

He had categorically said, we Expect India to help us, especially in economic and infrastructure development in Afghanistan.

A big, big difference between "DO MORE" and "EXPECT". Got it kid ?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

India is already making investments in Afghanistan. I think Trump is hinting at sending in troops, which India should not do. If US couldn't pacify Afghanistan, what chance India has? Nevertheless, it doesn't stop some Pakistanis from talking about ii, or wishing it.

I think PAF will be the potential buyer of F-16 followed by some middle eastern countries.

You are a bigger idiot than I had imagined. Didn't anybody tell you that in business English a boss's EXPECTATION or DESIRE is actually an EXECUTIVE ORDER for the juniors. Go and ask this thing from those who have been running Government's business. USA is your new boss, mark my words.

LOL, say's who an Ex-wh**e of U.S.A, who did all their dirty works till date ???? :p:

LOL, say's who an Ex-wh**e of U.S.A, who did all their dirty works till date ???? :p:
Typical Indian response, rather than trying to grasp my point he starts abusing.
By the way its India which is new wh**e on the block not us.

Typical Indian response, rather than trying to grasp my point he starts abusing.

Sorry to say but it's your typical way to start abusing others by calling them names. But still I refrained from making any personal abuse unlike you.

And what is your point ??? It doesn't have any substance. INDO-US relation is not something like U.S - Pakistan relation. Its a relationship between equals, I know it will be hard for you and your countrymen to digest, but if U.S doesn't behave according to or interest we have 100's of other options. The fact that U.S had done a lot (out of the way) to safeguarding Indian interest, be it Civilian nuclear deal or regarding India's permanent membership to UNSC, even Russia and other major powers remained mum when it is about India, this is the big difference. :p:

By the way its India which is new wh**e on the block not us.

Sorry I'm not sure what you mean, but as far as I know only a customer asks a wh**e to Do More and More for what they are paying. :lol::lol::lol:

Nobody had asked India till date to do something because we don't accept money from others to do their dirty jobs. Now think for yourself who is the real wh**e in the subcontinent ???? :-)

Sorry to say but it's your typical way to start abusing others by calling them names. But still I refrained from making any personal abuse unlike you.

And what is your point ??? It doesn't have any substance. INDO-US relation is not something like U.S - Pakistan relation. Its a relationship between equals, I know it will be hard for you and your countrymen to digest, but if U.S doesn't behave according to or interest we have 100's of other options. The fact that U.S had done a lot (out of the way) to safeguarding Indian interest, be it Civilian nuclear deal or regarding India's permanent membership to UNSC, even Russia and other major powers remained mum when it is about India, this is the big difference. :p:

Sorry I'm not sure what you mean, but as far as I know only a customer asks a wh**e to Do More and More for what they are paying. :lol::lol::lol:

Nobody had asked India till date to do something because we don't accept money from others to do their dirty jobs. Now think for yourself who is the real wh**e in the subcontinent ???? :-)
See Trumps last speech and tell me whom he is asking to do more? Like I told you we have done this dirty work in the past and now US has chosen you to do this dirty work. And you are not equal to US, who told you that you are equal to US? U think people are blind?

And the latest news is that US is also shoving its F16s for IAF and F18s for IN up the throat of India.

See Trumps last speech and tell me whom he is asking to do more? Like I told you we have done this dirty work in the past and now US has chosen you to do this dirty work. And you are not equal to US, who told you that you are equal to US? U think people are blind?

See my post number #14 you will find the reply. I still reiterate, there is far, far big difference between the words "Do More" and "Expect" in whatever terms. In Trump's speech he is just expecting India to do something, that too mainly in economic and infrastructure development. If you can read, hear and comprehend what he actually said, see the following video and read the full transcript if you still have issue with understanding.

Watch it especially from 16:00 to 17:02 Mins.

Full Transcript

And this is the excerpt where he mention about both Pakistan and India.

Pakistan has much to gain from partnering with our effort in Afghanistan. It has much to lose by continuing to harbor criminals and terrorists. In the past, Pakistan has been a valued partner. Our militaries have worked to together against common enemies. The Pakistani people have suffered greatly from terrorism and extremism. We recognize those contributions and those sacrifices. But Pakistan has also sheltered the same organizations that try every single day to kill our people. We have been paying Pakistan billions and billions of dollars. At the same time, they are housing the very terrorists that we are fighting. But that will have to change. And that will change immediately. No partnership can survive a country’s harboring of militants and terrorists who target U.S. service members and officials. It is time for Pakistan to demonstrate its commitment to civilization, order, and to peace. Another critical part of the South-Asia strategy for America is to further develop its strategic partnership with India; the world’s largest democracy, and a key security and economic partner of the United States. We appreciate India’s important contributions to stability in Afghanistan, but India makes billions of dollars in trade with the United States—and we want them to help us more with Afghanistan, especially in the area of economic assistance and development.

Now seriously tell me whom he is asking to do more and to whom he is asking for HELP, Pakistan or India ?????????

P.S: There is now way one can enlighten someones eyes who pretends to be blind. LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And the latest news is that US is also shoving its F16s for IAF and F18s for IN up the throat of India

LOL, which world are you living in ???? Did you ever saw even 1% of positive response for F-16's and F-18's from Indian side ???????? These are just proposals and feel good news from LM and U.S.A, nothing more.

P.S: We don't take orders from anyone unlike some of our neighbors, but twist and turn global rules and standards so that we get well accommodated, e.g: Civilian nuclear deal. Any further doubts ???? :lol::lol::lol:

See my post number #14 you will find the reply. I still reiterate, there is far, far big difference between the words "Do More" and "Expect" in whatever terms. In Trump's speech he is just expecting India to do something, that too mainly in economic and infrastructure development. If you can read, hear and comprehend what he actually said, see the following video and read the full transcript if you still have issue with understanding.

Watch it especially from 16:00 to 17:02 Mins.

Full Transcript

And this is the excerpt where he mention about both Pakistan and India.

Pakistan has much to gain from partnering with our effort in Afghanistan. It has much to lose by continuing to harbor criminals and terrorists. In the past, Pakistan has been a valued partner. Our militaries have worked to together against common enemies. The Pakistani people have suffered greatly from terrorism and extremism. We recognize those contributions and those sacrifices. But Pakistan has also sheltered the same organizations that try every single day to kill our people. We have been paying Pakistan billions and billions of dollars. At the same time, they are housing the very terrorists that we are fighting. But that will have to change. And that will change immediately. No partnership can survive a country’s harboring of militants and terrorists who target U.S. service members and officials. It is time for Pakistan to demonstrate its commitment to civilization, order, and to peace. Another critical part of the South-Asia strategy for America is to further develop its strategic partnership with India; the world’s largest democracy, and a key security and economic partner of the United States. We appreciate India’s important contributions to stability in Afghanistan, but India makes billions of dollars in trade with the United States—and we want them to help us more with Afghanistan, especially in the area of economic assistance and development.

Now seriously tell me whom he is asking to do more and to whom he is asking for HELP, Pakistan or India ?????????

P.S: There is now way one can enlighten someones eyes who pretends to be blind. LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL, which world are you living in ???? Did you ever saw even 1% of positive response for F-16's and F-18's from Indian side ???????? These are just proposals and feel good news from LM and U.S.A, nothing more.

P.S: We don't take orders from anyone unlike some of our neighbors, but twist and turn global rules and standards so that we get well accommodated, e.g: Civilian nuclear deal. Any further doubts ???? :lol::lol::lol:
and when India will not come upto EXPECTATIONs of Trump then he will kick your behind.

and when India will not come upto EXPECTATIONs of Trump then he will kick your behind.

That maybe Pakistan's wishful thinking, and I would wish you all the very best for the same.:enjoy:

FYI, we are not and we will never accept any money for doing U.S.A's dirty job, they don't have anything (like CSF or any other incentives like subsidized platforms etc.) so that they could blackmail us to do their dirty jobs. So much for their expectations. :p:

As far as we are concerned India is dealing with an elected government not an Individual. Trump is just a nobody who is just another temporary occupant of the presidents post. Each countries should have long-term vision rather than looking for short-term gains (especially for some individuals). :)

Last edited:
That maybe Pakistan's wishful thinking, and I would wish you all the very best for the same.:enjoy:

FYI, we are not and we will never accept any money for doing U.S.A's dirty job, they don't have anything (like CSF or any other incentives like subsidized platforms etc.) so that they could blackmail us to do their dirty jobs. So much for their expectations. :p:

As far as we are concerned India is dealing with an elected government not an Individual. Trump is just a nobody who is just another temporary occupant of the presidents post. Each countries should have long-term vision rather than looking for short-term gains (especially for some individuals). :)
USA's and India's long term vision is only one, to contain China because both US and India hate China due to unknown reasons.

USA's and India's long term vision is only one, to contain China because both US and India hate China due to unknown reasons.

Might be, but please don't go upto the extend that you may claim instead of hating, China love both US and India for some unknown reasons. :-)

?????? FDI to cater external debt ? >>? bhai konse saakool se pass out ho aap ? BTW external debt is not used to repay installments and interest of previous debt taken from external sources in Bharat BUT utilized for various developmental projects that too with very minimal ROI , unlike in :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom