What's new

Lockdown is over

Liaslia

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
United States
Today I was at the grocery store and the owner told me "lockdown is over". Shops are open 9 a.m to 9 p.m. Restaurents and hotels are open as always

So the airports and railway trains are working to 100% capacity

Is lockdown over in your country ?

In Karachi i keep on asking myself "what lockdown where lockdown" yesterday i went to seaview along with my family after like ages for a drive, we were surprised to see the beach full of people, street vendors selling food and drinks and cafe's serving tea

I forsee this to be a long horrible journey, i just hope people don't get covid due to their negligence, it's a horrible experience, trust me on this since i recovered from covid

Lock down is generally over in Britain. It served it's purpose, but now they are doing smart localised lock downs, and focusing on social distancing and wearing masks.

In my opinion the stupidest move the government made was to not enforce the wearing of masks from day 1.

Lock down is over here, but we all wear mandatory mask as we are in Chernobyl :enjoy:.

In Karachi i keep on asking myself "what lockdown where lockdown" yesterday i went to seaview along with my family after like ages for a drive, we were surprised to see the beach full of people, street vendors selling food and drinks and cafe's serving tea

I forsee this to be a long horrible journey, i just hope people don't get covid due to their negligence, it's a horrible experience, trust me on this since i recovered from covid

How is it like getting Covid 19 infection ?

Today I was at the grocery store and the owner told me "lockdown is over". Shops are open 9 a.m to 9 p.m. Restaurents and hotels are open as always

So the airports and railway trains are working to 100% capacity

Is lockdown over in your country ?
Put some effort when you create a thread. No idea where are you from.. if you are in the US, which state you are talking about... When was lockdown imposed in your area, when was it lifted officially (or if not, how people are defying it) and many other discussion points.

I mean, this thread is really a comment that has the worth of including in one of the existing threads.

Can you edit your post and provide all the information?

Lock down is generally over in Britain. It served it's purpose, but now they are doing smart localised lock downs, and focusing on social distancing and wearing masks.

In my opinion the stupidest move the government made was to not enforce the wearing of masks from day 1.

Ideally, Masks from day 1 would have been ideal, but given the PPE supply issues to the NHS, they couldnot mandate that until recently. Local lockdowns are the way to go. Large parts of the UK were unaffected and should never have been sent into lockdown. We learn ...

It is because the shortage of mask supply during the first 3 months of outbreak that make government do that so the mask should be prioritized to the medical staff and the one who got the flue symptom.

How is it like getting Covid 19 infection ?

most horrible feeling ever, the kind of weakness and lethargic feeling i felt during this time is beyond any other fever i had experienced till now, still feel very weak and simple tasks such as going to market to get something can exhaust me out, as per doctors it's going to take anywhere between four to six months for body to totally cure

Back
Top Bottom