What's new

LoC flare up: August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
We fight together, until we run out of guns, ammo, men or enemies to kill. Our Saudi friends would have to fit the bill for the petrol we'll need to burn their bodies, to give them a respectful mass burial as well as to prevent the disease..

@Yzd Khalifa

And Yes their are also chance of we getting some military help from Indonesia and Malaysia and Turkey don't know about Arab countries and by the way oil wouldn't be much of the problem and @karan.1970 it is also a prophecy but its basically common sense despite having nukes the war between these two countries can be delayed for sometime but not avoided at all

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely.. We dont want anything to do with the likes of LeJ or TTP

Mate, I am not out of context, because I am not commenting on your internal matters, but the fact that your expectations of India launching at attack at you that will relieve pressure on your military that they are experiencing from your internal issues are not going to be fulfilled..

1: Exactly that means keep things to the Border and don't go here and here..

2:Our Public don't feed on Anti Indian propaganda neither our election campaigns rest on it so It is Indian Media and Politicians who can benefit from such Hostile situations and rhetoric not our Army because we are too busy keeping our house in order to get deliberately involved in any such situation...Plus Most of us here are just expressing firm resolve to protect our beloved motherland from any such misadventure imposed on us because of some False flag attack on your soil or any Border skirmish for which you force is deemed as responsible as the Initiator...

@chauvunist - Rora, Oi tum koi mareeez wagheraa ko bhi deekhteiii hooo yaaa nahin ? :blink:

Ya phir ICU mein bleeder paraaa hotaa haiii & Dr.Chauvunist kehteiii haiii 'Nurse...eik minute zaraa PDF pei bariii dhoonaa dhaaar debate chal rahiii haiii....uuskoo khudiii koiii tape shape lagaaa doooo' ! :unsure:

Achaaa, rora, what happened to that news about the Indians destroying 5 of our posts....mujhe News mein tou kahin nahin nazar aa rahaaa ? :undecided:

@chauvunist - Rora, Oi tum koi mareeez wagheraa ko bhi deekhteiii hooo yaaa nahin ? :blink:

Ya phir ICU mein bleeder paraaa hotaa haiii & Dr.Chauvunist kehteiii haiii 'Nurse...eik minute zaraa PDF pei bariii dhoonaa dhaaar debate chal rahiii haiii....uuskoo khudiii koiii tape shape lagaaa doooo' ! :unsure:

Achaaa, rora, what happened to that news about the Indians destroying 5 of our posts....mujhe News mein tou kahin nahin nazar aa rahaaa ? :undecided:

When did that happen ?

I got your six bro :police:

We fight together, until we run out of guns, ammo, men or enemies to kill. Our Saudi friends would
have to fit the bill for the petrol we'll need to burn their bodies, to give them a respectful mass burial as well as to prevent the disease..

@Yzd Khalifa

LOL, looks like Pakistani members are trying to scare us with their bluster about gun culture and every Pakistani being a potential soldier with a gun of his own. This is an exterior show - on the inside they are probably trembling with fear.

They are the biggest pussies I've ever encountered :lol:

Their "macho-ness" is only shown over the internet

They are the biggest pussies I've ever encountered :lol:

Their "macho-ness" is only shown over the internet

Than what is your Army afraid off Mr ask them to start war Mr we will tell you what we are and how we hunt down our enemies and make the brutal part in history

i am absolutely free after taking my Final exam and will be free for a month more IA....

About the the Posts destroyed,i think Nuclearpak will be the one more informed for i don't know about it...where did you read about it..

And Yes their are also chance of we getting some military help from Indonesia and Malaysia and Turkey don't know about Arab countries and by the way oil wouldn't be much of the problem and @karan.1970 it is also a prophecy but its basically common sense despite having nukes the war between these two countries can be delayed for sometime but not avoided at all

Actually, the chances of Pakistan breaking up internally and parts of it merging into Iran and Afghanistan are much higher than your scenario. That has also been predicted much more recently.

When did that happen ?

i am absolutely free after taking my Final exam and will be free for a month more IA....

About the the Posts destroyed,i think Nuclearpak will be the one more informed for i don't know about it...where did you read about it..

Pataaa nahin yaaraa some Indian had opened a thread to that account yesterday night (around 3 a.m) posting a News Article that said that Indians had destroyed 5 posts !

True. But I don't want Pakistan to be broken up. Afghans are out friends, true, and so are the Iranians. But having a direct border with them is something not desirable. I would prefer to see some buffer state(as now) exist between them and us. If God forbid, Pakistan disintegrates, India should do well to at least form a new state from Sindh and West Punjab at least to conjure up some buffer state.
Actually, the chances of Pakistan breaking up internally and parts of it merging into Iran and Afghanistan are much higher than your scenario. That has also been predicted much more recently.

Pataaa nahin yaaraa some Indian had opened a thread to that account yesterday night (around 3 a.m) posting a News Article that said that Indians had destroyed 5 posts !

Around 3:00 am,He must have some wet dreaming about it...Because so far i haven't heard about it...

Than what is your Army afraid off Mr ask them to start war Mr we will tell you what we are and how we hunt down our enemies and make the brutal part in history

Repeating Nth time.. There are more than 1 ways to skin a cat. Thankfully, unlike some fanboys on defence forums, military planners on both sides are aware of this fact. Otherwise, India and Pakistan would be having a nuclear war every week :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom