What's new

Livestock thefts got beaten in indian punjab.

Secularpakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A country where police and law don,t take any action against the criminals i will do the same thing but i simply can,t see how they have beaten the handicapped ((
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Schiesse! They pissed on his face after beating him so bad? And the way they manhandled that physically challenged guy was downright despicable.:tsk:
But i hope next time they will think ten times before stealing someone cow or buffalo :lol: And yes they should not beaten up that little handicapped guy.

I could not watch beyond the 6th second of the video.
I have seen it happen in the train once.And this video reminds me of that incident.
A deplorable act of violence!

remind me an incident of beaten to death two thieves in bihar.... horrible scene.. .

remind me an incident of beaten to death two thieves in bihar.... horrible scene.. .
We also had such incident in sialkot where two brothers were beaten to death and later they were found innocent and were wrongly identified as thieves.Well this is problem in our countries because law & order is weak in our countries and people think they can do the best trial and justice.

We also had such incident in sialkot where two brothers were beaten to death and later they were found innocent and were wrongly identified as thieves.Well this is problem in our countries because law & order is weak in our countries and people think they can do the best trial and justice.
yeah no one wanna call the police in rural areas ... all people knows they'll come a day or two after crime happen

The case should be filed in Khap Panchayat for proper judicial proceeding.

If they are thieves I have no sympathy for the treatment meted out to them. I saw an incident where a chain snatcher pulled the chain so hard that the lady fell of the rickshaw and got dragged on the road. So Fcuk 'em up in the @ss.

Better kill 80 children in Scandinavian countries than to steal livestock in India!

Back
Top Bottom