What's new

Live With Dr. Shahid Masood-17 February 2017

If i was in his studio , I would have punch this Hype creator in the face after watching his Program tonight ...

have you heard what this Stupid is saying ? that we should not Target Afghans ? we should not make Afghans our enemy ? these kind of paid journalist use Terrorism for creating Sansani and than make Dollars ..we need throw Afghans out, and launch Air strikes in Afghanistan taking out the Terrorist Leadership.

Thanks God atleast we have some one who is in his senses ,I have been saying this since last few years that big game is going on ,and how the things are planted on ground and how do these all factors are annexed with each other,i wrote it in my thread on this forum that how the Nexus is being deep rooted in our society and we as a nation behaving like a ostrich,

have you heard what this Stupid is saying ? that we should not Target Afghans ? we should not make Afghans our enemy ? these kind of paid journalist use Terrorism for creating Sansani and than make Dollars ..we need throw Afghans out, and launch Air strikes in Afghanistan taking out the Terrorist Leadership.
Try to understand him.We have to eliminate the root cause,which we all know is India.As for afghan govt we know they cannot even come out of their house.Bombing Afghans can never eliminate terrorism.To eradicate terrorism here extract and destroy Indian network there.

If i was in his studio , I would have punch this Hype creator in the face after watching his Program tonight ...

It is so difficult to listen to this Doctor. He is half mad. He needs a psychiatrist.

Try to understand him.We have to eliminate the root cause,which we all know is India.As for afghan govt we know they cannot even come out of their house.Bombing Afghans can never eliminate terrorism.To eradicate terrorism here extract and destroy Indian network there.

Stop blaming India, Afghans are burning your flags and cheering your soldiers death and we are blaming India for every shit happening in Pakistan..Its Afghans yeah that same brotherly Fcukers we give food and shelters , there is no denying it, that this is need of time to kick every Single Afghan , and these Tribal's need to stop this Pashtoon Afghan bhai bhai BS .. decide which country they belong, we have taken this BS for far to long ..

It is so difficult to listen to this Doctor. He is half mad. He needs a psychiatrist.

His Tajziye is full of Chuty@pe, but now he is pissing everyone off, by saying that Afghans are brothers, if they are , i will say take many in your 5 Palace like houses Mr Masood ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom