What's new

Live With Dr Shahid Masood 11 August 2015

@Viper0011. Follow this guy if you want to know how Pakistani Politics work. This is True Pakistan 101 for you!

@syedali73 @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox @pakistani342 @Slav Defence @pak-marine @saiyan0321 @salarsikander @Pakistanisage @Akheilos @waz @Irfan Baloch @Jango @dexter@kaonalpha @Abu Zolfiqar @ArsalanKhan21 @Aether @Fallen King @Adecypher @Umair Nawaz @Donatello @Zarvan @Color_Less_Sky @MastanKhan @Al Bhatti @Rafay Jamil @ghazi52 @haviZsultan @Gufi @Major Sam @Ehsan @Green Arrow @GreenFalcon @chauvunist and others

Interesting developments are happening. I would appreciate if you respected gentlemen & Lady, would share your thoughts on this thread.

Best Regards!

Last edited:
"Dr" Massod is a pseudo intellectual ... I hate this guy along with clowns like hamid Mir,Kamran Khan and the funny Mubashar Luqman... Worthless bafoons.

"Dr" Massod is a pseudo intellectual ... I hate this guy along with clowns like hamid Mir,Kamran Khan and the funny Mubashar Luqman... Worthless bafoons.
Come on yaara, at least half the time he talks sense, unlike the rest of the buffoons you mentioned!

Last edited:
@Indus Falcon sarkar video nothing.

And tag notification is restricted to five people only. i.e. you can tag five people at a time who will get notification, over and above that won't receive your tag alert. Dafah 144 on PDF.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom