20160525094904102.jpg

Saudi King Fahad Road
20160525094904532.jpg

India Lakshmi Cement Factory
20160525094904258.jpg

Even Google has this already with its ownership of Skybox/TerraBella

Last edited:
The footage from the stationary camera.

It looks like that because the satellite has picture stabilizers. 8-)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skybox_Imaging
"Terra Bella (formerly Skybox Imaging) is a Google subsidiary providing commercial high-resolution Earth observation satellite imagery, high-definition video and analytics services."

6030380_orig-512x290.jpg

They are building a constellation of them

220px-HST_Lockheed_Integration.jpg

But Skybox is nowhere close to the ability of say a massive KH-11 - which are BIGGER than the above Hubble shown.

th

They have to be sent up with a Delta IV Heavy (beyond China's current lifting capabilities)

...and when the Falcon Heavy launches...they will be much much much larger.

Last edited:
It looks like that because the satellite has picture stabilizers. 8-)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skybox_Imaging
"Terra Bella (formerly Skybox Imaging) is a Google subsidiary providing commercial high-resolution Earth observation satellite imagery, high-definition video and analytics services."

6030380_orig-512x290.jpg

They are building a constellation of them

220px-HST_Lockheed_Integration.jpg

But Skybox is nowhere close to the ability of say a massive KH-11 - which are BIGGER than the above Hubble shown.

th

They have to be sent up with a Delta IV Heavy (beyond China's current lifting capabilities)

...and when the Falcon Heavy launches...they will be much much much larger.

What with this US space toys in Chinese satellites thread? Are you sure you're in the right thread?

What with this US space toys in Chinese satellites thread? Are you sure you're in the right thread?

He had a question about Google's Live satellite video capabilities (a doubt actually)...so I explained...otherwise I would not have posted again.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
While I'm here...this is a prototype of how the Google system will ultimately work (using Beijing Airport) with static satellite image maps zoomable into a live video. With street names and other stuff (like Flight numbers) overlaid on the video.

Last edited:
夸张,对于专业人员来说,甚至只要看一眼机器上的铭牌就可以知道很多东西,太厉害了。
应该是故意暴光给对手看的,否则没有人敢发布的.

Nice. Can we rent some of these satellites imagery to keep an eagle's eye on India when required ?
They are civilian commercial satellites,anyone can purchase the image at 1/3 of the costs compared to Google. China will launch 10 more to conclude the initial 14-satellite network by the end of 2016. There will be 60 in orbit by 2020 and 138 by 2030.

He had a question about Google's Live satellite video capabilities (a doubt actually)...so I explained...otherwise I would not have posted again.
No one doubts Google can do it. However, we doubt you guys can put 138 in orbit by 2030. By then the re-visit time of any spot on earth is mere 10 minutes.

No one doubts Google can do it. However, we doubt you guys can put 138 in orbit by 2030. By then the re-visit time of any spot on earth is mere 10 minutes.

They are tiny. It would be a perfect payload for SpaceXs discounted pre-used Falcon9's. They can test to see how many relaunches it can really do by loading up on these satellites. Certainly Google has the deep pockets to pay for it.

th

We all know what frustrates you and keeps you posting.

One poster pointed out that you just posted a stationary image, because all you posted was plain video of a building and nearby streets with the camera barely panning anywhere and the angle just changing very slighty. The topic was made for monitoring real time moving objects in a live streamed video. You probably didn't even watch the Chinese video to the second half. Following a plane on camera from space and life streaming the video is a completely different goal than just pushing for high quality resolution. Your "explanation" about image stabilizers and boasting about unrelated American toys made no sense and wasn't asked for, just like your first attempt to undermine China wasn't asked for nor on topic.

Be an insecure and derailing troll elsewhere please.

Back
Top Bottom